Help Me Travel to My Girlfriend?

Questions and posts about love spells.
sassafrass

Help Me Travel to My Girlfriend?

Post by sassafrass »

ok heres my dilemma. my girlfriend. its kinda long distance. kinda as in australia. im trying to make enough money to go on a trip this summer down to see her. i need a simple spell. i dont really want to do a "money spell" perse. i dont really like those. they make me uncomfortable. maybe a spell ot find the job that will bring me to her? or a budgeting spell? o r something. a chant maybe. im kinda stuck and im open for suggestions.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Well, you could try a wish spell or a goal spell. (I'd just do a money spell myself.) Here's the one for the goal...

Incense Spell

Items needed:
Pen and paper
Fireproof dish
Success incense.

Write your goal on a piece of paper and put it in the dish. Sprinkle with the incense and light the paper. As it burns, concentrate on your goal coming to fruition and say:

Smoke into the Cosmos go
So the Ancients will now know
I need assistance to achieve
This goal that I have set for me.

Repeat this spell every day for a week while working toward your goal.

I don't know what "Success Incense" is, sorry. You'll just have to substitute something for it, unless you happen to know. I've got lots of wish spells. Let me know if you want that.

sassafrass

Post by sassafrass »

what would you recommend, personally, i substitute?
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Well, you may not have to substitute at all. I just found the success incense on Google. It's cheap too. Here's a link:
http://www.merlinsdreamshop.com/catalog ... cts_id=189

Sorry, I should have looked for that before. Also, if you don't want to buy it, or don't have time before you do the spell, maybe you could just get some incense that you like, and bless it and charge it as "success" incense. Just put success energy into it (or however you personally charge things) and concentrate on the idea that when you use that particular incense, it will help your goals become reality and bring you the success you desire. I can't imagine what is so special about the "success incense" they sell online, besides the fact that it says "Success Incense" right on the bottle. So I'm sure you could just create your own if you desire. It is the thought and energy behind a spell that has the most powerful effect, in my opinion. I actually believe that the thought and energy alone are enough, and that you don't need the actual spell. The spell is mainly to help promote the energy behind your thoughts and make you believe that your wish is going to come true. It's New-Agey to say that, but it's what I believe is true. I think prayer works the same way. The thought behind it is what makes it manifest.

Return to “Love Spells”