Spell for Reconciliation for the Full Moon?

Questions and posts about love spells.
mistycr

Spell for Reconciliation for the Full Moon?

Post by mistycr »

Hi everyone,

I need help to decide on what spell to cast for a reconciliation between my husband and me.

A bit of background - My husband of 12 years and I are currently separated. Last year he told me that he no longer wishes to be married to me and that he no longer loved me. However, he still lives at home and he still spends time with me and our son (who he doesn't want to tell about our situation), the only difference is that he has distanced himself from physical contact with me and says he wants a divorce (but I haven't been served any papers for this).

When I spoke to a therapist friend and did some research, it looks like he is going through a mid-life crisis. His father passed away 2 years ago. He hasn't really gotten over it and he hasn't been the same since. I have been trying to give him the space he needs to figure things out while still giving him love so he knows there is someone that cares about him.

I know there is still love there in his heart, he has wavered a few times and almost agreed to give our marriage a chance but he has a lot of anger and grief, particularly towards his mother that he ends up discharging on me since he is unable to speak to her (no, he's not violent). He's one to keep things inside and doesn't want to speak to anyone. And when he does, the people that he does speak to aren't willing to challenge him to make him look at his feelings deeply.

Wow... that was a long story... but it helps to explain what I'm trying to do.

Monday the 21st of January is our 13th wedding anniversary. And it's also a full moon. The universe seems to be sending a message to me so I'm going to listen and I would like some suggestions about what spell to cast. I've had a honey jar going for about a month now and he's definitely sweetening and is a lot less angry towards me than previously. But I want to make the most of such an auspicious day and I was wondering if anyone had a reconciliation/bring back love spell that would be appropriate? From his actions, I don't think I'm forcing him to do anything against his will, but he seems so lost and unsure of what he wants and I don't want him to make a decision that he's going to regret later on.

Please help.

Thanking you all in advance.

Misty
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Spell for Reconciliation for the Full Moon?

Post by SpiritTalker »

These are some heart heavy issues that get entwined & complicated. Because it's complicated I'd keep any spell workings simple so you focus on the intent & not on a fancy spell. And I can't think of anything simpler than a candle spell with the one intention.

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 36682.html
Astro Logical 1

Post by Astro Logical 1 »

Maybe he's been supressing homosexuality for a long time and it's just too much to deal with. Maybe he feels guilt for it and at the same time doesn't want to abandon you.

I could be way off. But why not consider a truth and acceptance spell? Create an opportinity for every card on the table to lay face up with zero judgement. Be centered and willing to take the good with the bad.

Perhaps just breaking walls down would be the key to reconciliation.
Love and Blessings
tourennatrix

Post by tourennatrix »

I'm inclined to agree with Astro, on the idea of truth and acceptance. One of the best things my husband and I did was to try to have both of us be open (vulnerable) and honest with each other about what we were feeling, and what we were afraid of. Even though we did end up divorced, it paved the way for us to remain incredibly supportive and close friends.

Along this line would be asking "what does love look like to each of you?" What does he mean when he says he doesn't love you any more? (That's a question for him to answer, not for you to infer!) What are you *really* afraid would happen if you were to split? Acknowledging this to be an option can help take away the fear of it, and unpacking and inspecting the parts can help open up communication. From there, healing can occur.

Sorry that's not really a spell suggestion, and maybe you've done something along those lines already. Perhaps something for clarity, or the courage for both of you to willingly confront this tough topic?

Best of luck <3
mistycr

Post by mistycr »

Thank you all for the responses.

I ended up just doing a simple candle spell. Not even for a reconciliation but for clarity on his part. I had a tarot reading the day after and she said that he had some baggage about his family that he already had even before we got married and these issues only started manifesting when his dad passed away. She also suggested candle spells for clarity and crucible of courage to help him have clear thought and be able to face his fears.

One of the reasons why I know something is not right is that for the past 17 years, he has been so open and was one to wear his heart on his sleeve. To suddenly wake up one day not speaking about what he's feeling is just not him.

Whether we stay together or not, he's still my best friend and I guess it's more than just my own self-interest that's driving me. I don't want him to go through whatever he's going through on his own and I'm scared it will lead to depression.

Maybe I should also try a spell of protection on him?

Return to “Love Spells”