Honey Jar Love Spell Success

Questions and posts about love spells.
daulton1
Banned Member

Honey Jar Love Spell Success

Post by daulton1 »

I'm gonna do a diy honey jar love spell. I just need to get the ingredients. I want to know stories from other spell casters who have cast this spell. For those who cast the spell how successful was your spell and are you still with that same person? Are you still happy and do you have any kids? Share your stories so I know what to expect.
Juniper

Re: Honey Jar Love Spell Success

Post by Juniper »

Hey daulton I was pretty much convinced that you would have given up on it with everyone's advice saying not to mess with it
I was just curious, is Wal-Mart the only store you have access to? Seems like that is the only place your looking at for the things you may need. I would recommend reading sad girls post if you want to know about results from love spells. I'd try it the old fashioned way if I were you like talking to her and getting to know one another. If that works it'll be true love ,not some entraping, fantasy tragedy.
CleverlyDisguised

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

This is equivalent of magical rape at this point
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I'm glad you can recognize it as that Cleverly, and thank you for pointing that out. Daulton wasn't getting it despite what everyone had told him ...and then he got a bit nasty. So he's gone now.
BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
CleverlyDisguised

firebirdflys wrote:I'm glad you can recognize it as that Cleverly, and thank you for pointing that out. Daulton wasn't getting it despite what everyone had told him ...and then he got a bit nasty. So he's gone now.
BB, FF
he was a fool who thought magic was the easy button to getting in a girls pants bottom line... get a wing man not a wand
Tylluan

Post by Tylluan »

Thank goodness he is gone. He is probably walking around Walmart with some Budget Honey wondering what else he can use. He should be careful what he wishes for though. Binding yourself to a person you don't even have the courage to say 'hello' to is not a good path to take.
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

It's almost comical, he was here every year at back to school time asking the same questions, what a troll... he had been banned once before.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
CleverlyDisguised

Wooooowww.. boi if ya can’t talk to the girl after this many years, your spellcrafting ain’t worth $h¡t. Move tf on.
Last edited by Firebird on Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: CLEVERLY, PLEASE FIX THE TAPATALK ADVERTISEMENT
Wiccita

Post by Wiccita »

Wow, I was curious to find out what the honey jar live spell was but yikes! Sounds like this one was a real creep.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

An EUTM jar spell is here http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/s ... -spell.htm

A spell jar is used with honey as the main ingredient to sweeten another person's feelings.

Return to “Love Spells”