Love Spell Experts

Questions and posts about love spells.
daulton1
Banned Member

Love Spell Experts

Post by daulton1 »

As you know I've been fascinated with love spells for a long time. I became interested in love spells after failed attempts at finding love. The only problem I've had was finding the perfect ones to use. But enough of that the one question I have for experts who have successively cast love spells. After I cast a love spell on someone what will be the first thing they'll start to notice, or feel when as soon as the spell starts working?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Love Spell Experts

Post by Firebird »

that they've been trapped
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Tylluan

Post by Tylluan »

The most effective love spell you can do is on yourself. A spell to see clearly the right type of person for you. That way its guidance and you aren't trapping someone, who may have been destined for someone else, against their will.

I'd cast a spell to open your eyes to love interests suitable for you. Honestly there is someone for everyone and you are know different to that. It would meaning writing the spell yourself, but spells from the heart are always the most effective. Otherwise you are just reading someone else's word.

You could include things to encourage clear sight, like charging a clear quartz that you'll then carry with you. You could say things like 'please open my eyes to the love that is right'.
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.
missbelladonna

Post by missbelladonna »

Tylluan wrote:The most effective love spell you can do is on yourself.

I agree 100%. I did a love spell for myself once, and it wasn't for a specific person. However, the energy and mindset I had drew a really abusive person to me.

The best way to find love is to work on yourself. Honestly, if I found out someone cast a love spell on me, I'd be very upset. Not only that, but if it wasn't meant to be, it could have terrible consequences and it will just be draining for both parties. It will also prevent someone who is truly right for you from falling in love with you.

Work on yourself. It doesn't even have to be spiritual work. Work on your confidence. So many guys noticed me when I stood up a little taller and kept my chin up and smiled. Practice talking to people. Be friendly. Don't do a love spell when you don't know anything about witchcraft or what it means because then you're literally just pouring herbs in a jar and it won't do anything.
"Keep your heels, head, and standards high." -Coco Chanel
CleverlyDisguised

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

firebirdflys wrote:that they've been trapped
hear hear! I had a nasty one worked on my more than 10 years ago that was so insidious that anytime she even spoke to me I was throwing myself into her arms, to the point where I almost destroyed my marriage over it. Those who know me know how much I love my wife.... I performed the same spell that I gave on here for removing bindings and I’ve been fine since but it was bad juju.. I was this twisted miserable thing by the end...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Love Spells”