Reconciliation Honey Jar Spell

Questions and posts about love spells.
Iamcris

Reconciliation Honey Jar Spell

Post by Iamcris »

What oils should be used to anoint a candle for a honey jar spell? I'm going to use a white tea candle and I have myrr oil and I want to use one more. My spell is to bring about forgiveness and reconciliation to my marriage. I am considering lavender oil, Ylang Ylang or maybe sandalwood. Also, what herbs should I include in the jar?
smogie_michele

Re: Reconciliation Honey Jar Spell

Post by smogie_michele »

A while ago, a member wrote a detailed list of magical correspondences that may be helpful to you in constructing the rest of your spell. He put in much love, energy and knowledge into it and it has been a wonderful resource for me to continue to look back on and build off of.

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 26933.html
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
silvergrey

Post by silvergrey »

I'd go for ylang ylang oil, and use lavendar, chamomile and rose petals in the jar, maybe basil?
That's just me going by my instincts though, I'm sure other people on the forum are a lot more knowledgeable with regards to herbs!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

My quirky mind is suggesting rue (serious herb of protection of what one holds dear), hyssop (herb conveying blessing), and red rose petal (matters of love). ..but that's just my relationship to them. If another herb speaks to you and symbolizes your meaning, go with your own personal meanings. include a small piece of paper with your names on it.

Return to “Love Spells”