Did my spell work?

Questions and posts about love spells.
Negoni

Did my spell work?

Post by Negoni »

Hi guys!
Some time ago I cast a spell (or two) to find my true love during the summer. When I came back to school I saw this guy and I instantly felt something for him, he just seemed to stand out from everyone else.but my question is did the spell really work and is he the one? I'm not entirely sure since I haven't quite talked to him (yet) but every night I would occasionally think about him and I would feel slightly nervous around him.

~starlight~
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: Did my spell work?

Post by RosieMoonflower »

It's possible. But, you really truly can't know if he's "the one" until you meet him and get to know him. No amount of magic or tarot card spreads can tell you what you can learn from talking to someone. Be brave. Be yourself. You will be fine.

Another thing, I personally, believe that there are more the one "true loves" out there for each of us. The one who is your true love when your young, may not be your true love when your 30. (And, trust me, for me that is a good thing. I've upgraded since 15!) And, sometimes, one of your "true loves" doesn't love you back. Or, they love someone else. And, in the end, that's okay because you have another "true love" out there just waiting to be discovered. Even if this guy at school isn't a "true love". He may be a fun friend. Dating and having friends of the opposite sex can help you practice relationships so you're emotionally mature enough when you do meet that someone special.

Rosie
Negoni

Re: Did my spell work?

Post by Negoni »

Thanks Rosie, I'll bear that in mind when I get the nerves to talk to him.

Return to “Love Spells”