Need return to me zombie love spell asap!!!

Questions and posts about love spells.
melly6950

Need return to me zombie love spell asap!!!

Post by melly6950 »

I'm definitely not new to magic and have had some awesome spells done with success. Right now I'm in need again and new to the forum. I'm hoping someone can tell me the name and site of a legit black magic spell caster for a love binding spell. I'm looking for something extreme and quick working..I'm talking ZOMBIE type spells. I'm open to anything along those lines. Does anyone out there have suggestions and/or stories of results??? My boyfriend left me again a few days ago and I miss him more than anything. I just want him to come home! Please help! Thanks guys!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need return to me zombie love spell asap!!!

Post by Firebird »

Sorry, most of us do not deal in manipulative love magic,
I will however suggest you make an intro post, that we may get to know you a bit. Thanks :fairy:
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Please read the forum rules, with special attention to rule 13.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Silentfeather
Banned Member

Post by Silentfeather »

I never have, nor never will use a manipulating love spell on anyone, in a way it wouldn't feel right to have someone stay with me under them conditions, it would just feel false, you indicate that he keeps leaving you, if this is so then for your own well being let him go, I know how painfully emotional it can be in a situation where you love someone who doesn't love you back, but this kind of magic always as a heavy price to pay, I would suggest that you take time out on your own to heal, only when you are fully healed, do a generalized love spell aimed at no-one, but one to attract love into your life, there is someone who's perfect for you out there, but by the looks of it, it probably wont be the guy you are wanting now.

This of course is just my advise, you will do what you will.
melly6950

Post by melly6950 »

Yes. I've read the rules, including #13. I'm not discussing dark or black magic. I'm simply asking for names or sites regarding getting results from particular spellworkers. Also, I think it's a bit offensive and judgmental to think people that use darker magic are 'bad'. That seems absolutely ridiculous. I would hope anyone on a site like this wouldn't be judgmental at all whether using white or black magic. We should all be open minded to each others situations, especially not knowing the background to them. I completely understand trying to tell someone that they need fix themselves or maybe they should find someone else and want to be somewhat of a counselor, but as a grown adult I'm well aware of my personal relationship issues and have heard things like that before. That's not what I'm here for, although it's a very nice suggestion. Positivity is always welcome. Right now I'm just looking for names and/or sites to point me in a direction. You all seem quite nice. Thanks for any information! :)
Aesennyll-IF
Tarot Reader
Tarot Reader

Post by Aesennyll-IF »

Anyone that keeps leaving you is Not worth it. Be free.
unity :inlove: in like mind
jealousy, and bitterness erode the soul. conversation to clarify.
Forgiveness frees the heart.
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

Melly, the EUTM forum owner and staff members have taken a stance that we will not condone or support the use of black magic. For our intents and purposes, we will not permit referrals to spellworkers for black magic as well; we will edit out that information if it is posted. If that is all you are looking for, you would be better suited to seeking that information in another online community.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
melly6950

Post by melly6950 »

Well that's just terrible that this site isn't open to helping all people when in need. What a shame, I'm sorry to hear that.
Becks

Post by Becks »

People in need here are helped regularly. An all or nothing statement about us not helping people in need makes little sense. It's true that there are certain boundaries here, and it's completely understandable if they aren't for you.
melly6950

Post by melly6950 »

It makes perfect sense. You would think that someone on a 'witchcraft' site wouldn't want to be judged, comes here to find out that's exactly happens. The circumstances and specifics of a person's situation isn't even known but they're told they are bad because of a type of spell they would like to try. Sounds pretty judgmental and offensive considering this type of site...
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

Regardless of how you feel about this rule, this is a non-negotiable boundary of EUTM. You are welcome to explore other resources on this site, but if you continue to pursue this subject on the forum, you will receive a permanent ban.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread because I don't foresee this conversation going anywhere else.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

The thing is, no one ever judged her or called her bad.

However when you pm the manager with a nasty note you will be leaving.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Love Spells”