Spell to Make Him Think of Me?

Questions and posts about love spells.
Nyte_Wytch

Post by Nyte_Wytch »

Also, let's all remember-- to each his own. Each of us have a different set of ethics that guide us. Where we may not agree lets at least strive to respect those differences and try not to judge.
"Shit happens and shit will continue to happen, it's what we make of that shit that really matters." -hedgewitch

"If the universe fundamentally decides what is and isn't right for you then what is the point in spell casting?" -hedgewitch
gingerkitty

Post by gingerkitty »

Hi there,thank you all for your in put , and thank you Nyte-wytch you have been a great help and not only in this area.
Nyte_Wytch

Post by Nyte_Wytch »

gingerkitty wrote:Hi there,thank you all for your in put , and thank you Nyte-wytch you have been a great help and not only in this area.
Your most welcome ;o) Best of Luck!
"Shit happens and shit will continue to happen, it's what we make of that shit that really matters." -hedgewitch

"If the universe fundamentally decides what is and isn't right for you then what is the point in spell casting?" -hedgewitch
gingerkitty

Post by gingerkitty »

Dear Nyte-wyth,your advice and suggestion on my problem worked a treat.He was very impressed with the effort,i thank you again you are a wonder.
Nyte_Wytch

Post by Nyte_Wytch »

gingerkitty wrote:Dear Nyte-wyth,your advice and suggestion on my problem worked a treat.He was very impressed with the effort,i thank you again you are a wonder.
I glad it worked out for you. For any help I may have been you are of course very welcome ;o)

Aubrey Rose5

Post by Aubrey Rose5 »

Try the spell below. I got it from an AOL board so I'm not sure who to credit with it. I've never used it but the few who did said it works.

THE "SWEET BOTTLE" SPELL FOR LOVE & FRIENDSHIP

On a Popsicle stick, write your full name. On the other side of the stick, write the full name of THE ONE YOU DESIRE.

Get a jar or bottle big enough to put the Popsicle stick inside and fill the jar with honey and sugar. Tightly seal the jar so that its contents will not spill.

In your mind, get a clear image of the person whose name you have written on the stick opposite your own.

Shake the bottle as you chant 5 times: “Sweet, sweet thoughts of ME, you will think constantly.”

Each time you shake the bottle the person will think sweet thoughts of you!
yeah this spell was put on here too last year i ment to try it because it sounded fun but i never got around to it
love is not made by magick it comes only from the heart

Return to “Love Spells”