Powder to Attract a Guy

Questions and posts about love spells.
Wolf Heart

Powder to Attract a Guy

Post by Wolf Heart »

This past weekend I was at my Momma Witches house. I got lots of new herbs/oils/powders and lots of other stuff. Well we were going to go out and I wanted to attrach a guy, if only to have some fun and just hang out so I decided to make a mixture.
I have a poweder ring, where it opens so you can put the spell powder in it with a moon on the top. I mixed drawing powder, come to me oil, and venus oil. I mixed them all up in the ring and blessed it in my own way.
Well we ended up not going out, but there was a guy there that I had had previous relations with. He and I are still close but things had gotten wonky so I concentrated on the ring and did a small spell and Ta-da! Things that night were great for us. We cuddled on the couch all night watching movies.
It was a great mixture and I would highly suggest it.
~*People fear the beast within the wolf because they do not understand the beast within themselves.*~
[aphrodite]

Post by [aphrodite] »

Sounds good thanks for sharing.

blessed be
APHRODITE
XXX
Wolf Heart

Post by Wolf Heart »

Thanks.
Just a little note to add to that if your going for more lustful purposes I'd say use a tad bit more venus and possibly a dash of vanilla.
~*People fear the beast within the wolf because they do not understand the beast within themselves.*~

Return to “Love Spells”