Spell to bring passion back into a relationship

Questions and posts about love spells.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

I'm looking for spell/ritual/or prayer that would help bring the "passion" back into my relationship. Lots of issues at play here, but my fiancé and I are finding it difficult to prioritize sex and meet each other at the same sexual terms. We've been together for 5 years and my fiancé doesn't like to visit sex shops or doing anything too out of the "norm". I do, so by now, I'm basically "bored". I hate saying that because I love him. I love making love to him. But, I don't prioritize it, because I work 2 jobs, I'm tired a lot and it's the same old, same old... So I want to bring back the passion, without pushing my fiancé to a place he isn't comfortable with. If that even makes sense at all. If anyone knows of anything that will help, please share with me. Thanks!

Rosie
Kassandra

Re: Spell to bring passion back into a relationship

Post by Kassandra »

Hi Rosie. Did you get a chance to thumb through some of the spells in this subforum? There's some good ones, and I know I've seen a few in there for re-sparking an existing relationship. If you'd like, find one and maybe tailor it to your particular situation/relationship. Maybe we could help you with ideas on tailoring it.

Questions, though:

Have you discussed this situation at all with your fiance, did you tell him how you feel (albeit, gingerly...guys tend to get paranoid when they hear a woman say, "I'm bored,"they tend to translate that into, "I am planning on cheating on you soon," lol)?

And on his part, how does he feel about the state of things between the two of you in the romance department? Is he quite happy with having very little romantic encounters, or is he bored, too? Because if he's happy with things the way they are, it's not really something a spell is going to fix. It's more something requiring some couples counseling dealing with sexual incompatibility, how the two of you could compromise on that.

Also, I'm curious: does he approve of spellwork, or even know that you are a witchcraft practitioner?

Finally (and this is sort of a "be careful what you wish for, you may just get it" kind of thing, but...) suppose you do such a spell, and it works and everything, with your working two jobs and being exhausted yourself, are you even going to have any energy to follow through? I say that because a lot of times we ask for things at times when we ourselves our not fully prepared to receive them, and properly integrate them into our lives. This takes some introspection, and being brutally honest with one's self.

A lot of questions, I know, but these factors will affect any spell work you do, so it's better they are stated up front before people start chiming in and making suggestions (well, I think so, at least).

Thanks. :wink:

RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Thanks Kassandra! I should have looked through the spells posted already, I will give them a good look over. The issue is that my fiancé approached me about what he considers an infrequency in intimacy. I didn't interpret it this way, I thought we were just comfortable with each other. Plus, I value quality over quantity so I wasn't bothered. The more I thought about it when he brought it up, I realized, that I'm comfortable, but I'm also a little bored. My gut reaction is to say, let's spice it up, try something new! But, that's not something my fiancé is really comfortable with. So he would like the amount of sex to increase and I would like to see some "spice" added in.

The issue is he comfortable with spell work or not is sort of hard to explain but ultimately, yes, he is. We just don't call it spell work. I know that's what it is, but he doesn't really. I don't use words like witch or spell, this will automatically make him uncomfortable. But, we talk about pagan ideas and elements, and we try to blend those new ideas we like with older more comfortable ways, for us, to be spiritual, like prayer. Example: we bought a new home and we cleansed our home with sage, a bell, and a prayer we said together. He was agreeable with everything, but if I had pointed out that it was a "spell", he might have had issues. That probably sounds odd, but that's how it is.

Rosie
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

RosieMoonflower wrote:The issue is that my fiancé approached me about what he considers an infrequency in intimacy.
Well, this is promising. He communicated his feelings, that's good. You can work with that.

RosieMoonflower wrote:We just don't call it spell work...But, we talk about pagan ideas and elements, and we try to blend those new ideas...to be spiritual, like prayer...He was agreeable with everything...
Ooh, another promising sign, good. Doesn't matter whether one calls it "spell work" or not (personally, I tend to prefer terms like "energy work," myself). I was just concerned that he might be a devout Christian, or something. Then, there'd be a problem.

RosieMoonflower wrote:My gut reaction is to say, let's spice it up, try something new! But, that's not something my fiancé is really comfortable with.
You know, normally, from what I know about guys, if their love interest said to them, "let's spice it up, try something new!" it would be music to their ears! lol But, is seems you have more of a conservative guy...and that's OK, you can work with that, too. This might be a matter of "education," on his part. He might think he does not like "spice" because he never tried spice. He might have some kind of preconceived notions about what that might entail (maybe any kind of talk regarding sex was taboo in his home growing up, who knows). Now's your chance to teach him something new, and who knows, he might become quite the Spice Boy himself, hehe.

Yeah, thumb through the spells and see what speaks to you. Then, maybe we could help you. Or, maybe someone will post a suggested spell on this thread for you in the meantime (please chime in, anybody, if you know of something to help Rosie). But, I think you're a pretty creative person, so I'm going to let you do some foot work on this first. Good luck.

RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Thank you! "Energy work" is a much better term for us and I had never heard it called that. I think of energy work as being like Reiki, but I think it does apply to simple spells too. I'll see what I can come up with and I will report my results. Thanks again!

Rosie
Draconian Neophyte

Post by Draconian Neophyte »

My wife and I were having this exact problem several weeks ago. We had a friend who was a much more experienced witch "energy worker" check our chakras and go through some pretty basic but focused grounding techniques. After we did this it made us realize that there were different underlying causes. We worked on those for not even a day and experienced closeness with each other that we have not felt in years and now when we are intimate, it is never boring for either party.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Sounds like your friend really knows his/her stuff. So, your friend did a reading of your and your wife's energies, then suggested energy work exercises such as grounding, interesting.

Did he or she do additional work, such as remove any blockages, or realign anything, etc.? And was his/her method Reiki, some other kind of energy work, or just something he/she created from his/her own magical repertoire? Just curious.

Draconian Neophyte

Post by Draconian Neophyte »

She just did a chakra reading on the seven main points using a pendulum. I had a block in the throat chakra and therefore expressing what my inner thoughts and feelings. And a complete shut down of the navel. My wife had a block of the heart chakra and complete shutdown of the the feet bc she was not grounding at all and I had an unbalanced ground. She led us through what each of the chakras meant and corolates to what aspects of your life.

My wife and I are now meeting with her weekly to manipulate energies and learn more of the pagan craft.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

I see, thanks.

RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

I found a tiger's eye! It told my friend I was looking for something one while we were out at a music festival and she had seen a guy selling some. She took me over and he had an orange one and a red one and I went for the red! Yay! Hopefully I can construct a spell now!

Rosie

Return to “Love Spells”