[help please] Spell to Dissolve Romantic Feelings

Questions and posts about love spells.
Falcon_Heart27

[help please] Spell to Dissolve Romantic Feelings

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Hey everyone :)

So, I'm having a little predicament, and I'd like some help in writing a spell to dissolve my OWN potential romantic feelings.

Firstly, let me give you a bit of background.
(*sigh* settle in, it's a bit of a read, I'm sorry....)

There is this guy that I have known for a little while, we go to the same school. We're both in the school band (but different sections, so we hardly ever interact) and seem to have some of the same interests, but due to the structure of the school, have never gotten a chance to really get to know each other.

Even then, I've always thought of him as an acquaintance, and potential good friend. We did get to know each other a bit better during some volunteer work and a school trip, and we seemed to bond well. But only as friends. Never, ever, did I intend to go beyond that, because that is something that I can decide about a person the first few times I meet them. I had met him several times and never felt the need to pursue a romantic relationship.

In the past couple of months, he suddenly started appearing in my dreams. I can't remember the nature of the dreams, but he was there. Then he started occupying my daytime thoughts, no matter how hard I tried to push them away. I managed to shake it for a couple of weeks.

But then, yesterday, I saw him at the store when I was doing a bit of shopping. I turned to say "hi", but I was immediately hit by a wave of what I call "the crush feeling". The flipping stomach, stuttering heart, red hot face, the works. After I got away from him, I was furious at myself. Because I did NOT want those feelings. I wanted them gone. I felt like those feelings were coming from somewhere else, because the self that I know hasn't, and still doesn't, feel attracted to him. I knew right then that this could wreck any hopes of a good, guiltless friendship. Even after I turned away, I felt like we were connected by a rope of light, extending from the stomach. I could feel it when he left the store and I could feel whenever he was near again.

More than anything, I was confused about why I would suddenly feel that way. I've never liked him like that before. And it's not like he's majorly attractive. He's not. Or that he's stunningly smart or deep. He's not. It's just in the way that he simply IS, that drew me to him in the first place (years ago) and I always felt like we've needed to be together as friends, but not like this.

(And please, PLEASE, don't try to tell me, "aw, sounds like you're in denial about a little crush" because I have done some true honest reflection, and I still do not feel attracted to him. I feel like these feelings are being forced upon me. They're very out-of-the-blue.)

Anyway, so sorry for the long post, I'm just trying to get it all off my chest. It's driving me absolutely batty and I want to find/write a spell to dissolve these romantic feelings that I've suddenly found myself with.

(This coming year, there's going to be much more opportunity for us to grow closer as friends, and I'd like to be able to pursue that, because I feel kind of a platonic soul-mate vibe going on, but until I can get this spell written and performed, I don't feel safe even approaching him.)

I think that rose thorns would be a good ingredient (I heard that they dispel unwanted romances), but what else? And what form should my spell be in (like a jar, candle, poppet, etc.)? I don't know where to even start at this point, and I'd really appreciate some help.

Thanks so much in advance,
Blessed be,

~Falcon
Falcon_Heart27

Re: [help please] Spell to Dissolve Romantic Feelings

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Okay, so, I've come up with a couple of things.... I want to make a satchel and place ingredients in it, cast a spell on it and then burn it....

I'm thinking to put rose thorns and dill in it, any other suggestions? I want to have at least 4 ingredients.

I'd appreciate the help.

~Falcon
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

No need to say sorry Falcon_Heart. I understand what exactly you're going through -- it definitely sounds like you need something to help you deal with this stuff.

For the ingredients, I would recommend a root of bittersweet or woody nightshade -- it's a useful aid to LOA. You may use it to create dissolving energy and draw like energy into your romantic feelings. There are people who believe this plant was part of the magickal potion the mythical witch Circe used to transform Odysseus's crew into pigs. You could therefore use it in the same purpose. You could use it to transform your feelings to him from romantic to unhealthy or unwholesome (like the pigs). And thus, continuing to have a more than friends relationship with him would just end up unfit and unlikable. I would just advise you to treat the herb with great care because it's toxic.

I would also add pumpkin seeds -- you could use them to turn your feelings into indifference. Before putting them in the satchel, visualize the person you're attracted to. Now with his image in your mind, see him moving further and further away from you as well as your feelings to him. As he retreat into the distance, take one pumpkin seed and bite into it, before placing them inside the satchel. Just keep on doing this until your feel the romantic feelings diminish. Also, make sure your intention is not to hate the person, but just undo the feelings you got.

And last, sea salt -- use it to purify your intent. That your spell is not meant to harm but just to makes it easier for you to make yourself accept the fact that you cant continue to have this romantic feelings to him.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Wow, Seraphin, thank you! Those are some good suggestions. Hopefully I can still build a friendship with him afterwards.

(And hopefully someday I'll find out the source of these sudden feelings... Like I mentioned throughout my OP, these feelings feel like they're being pushed onto me from somewhere outside myself, almost like a curse...but perhaps not a curse in a literal sense, because I'm not sure of anyone in this small town with an interest in the occult...and I don't know why anyone would wish me to develop feelings for this particular person anyway.)

Thank you Seraphin! :)
~Falcon
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

You might want to do a spell for clarity and protection, just to be safe.

SnowCat
Daughter of Sekhmet
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Good idea, Snow.

~Falcon

Return to “Love Spells”