Love Spell

Questions and posts about love spells.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Love Spell

Post by SnowCat »

The topic of love spells comes up frequently. This is my suggestion. This will not impact the free will of another person.

During the waxing moon, ask who/whatever you believe in to help you find someone with whom you could have a mutually satisfying relationship. Do not specify a person. Just ask for someone suitable.

During the waning moon, let your worries about not being in a relationship drift away from you.

Repeat as needed with each moon cycle.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Shadowbutterfly7

Re: Love Spell

Post by Shadowbutterfly7 »

smileylove this is a good post snow cat! There has always been a huge stir on love spells not only ethics but the dangers. Its important that you posted this to help people chose a better alternitive than making a possibly deadly mistake.

Its hard to always keep a level head when emotions get involved in magic therein lie the danger.

Even just an attraction spell can go wrong if the cast isnt careful.

I personally avoid love related magic in general. Thats just me however.
Dita_Aster

Post by Dita_Aster »

Tricky, isn't it? I cast a love spell on myself and another person that was mostly focused on healing that which stood in our way with love as individuals. Careful what you cast indeed! It hasn't even been two weeks and now my parents, who split up more than 20 years ago, have decided to spend Christmas together!
AnaisStar

Post by AnaisStar »

I agree. Love spells seem like the one thing that every newb posts about.

Im totally against doing them. But as Snowcat said, I think you can do one for "love" and not for love from a specific person. Do one that focuses on receiving love and maybe the attributes you'd like in a partner, but leave out specific people and names.
mangosandy82

Post by mangosandy82 »

That was very inspiring! I was going to say that I don't believe in love spells. Just wait and you're man/women will come! I agree with your post. :) I wasn't looking for a man when I found my fiance. He just showed up out of the blue. :)
shatteredsouls

Post by shatteredsouls »

Well, sometimes the person you want may not be the person who is the best for you (I mean the person who will walk with you for a long, long time)... Dangerous decisions can be made when people are most emotional.
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

I agree! We shouldn't allow ourselves to be carried away by our emotions. Rash decision-making has no place in building a serious and harmonious relationship! If we were to let our emotions dictate our actions, then perhaps instead of finding "LOVE", we would only exacerbate our loveless life.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

What I often find is that people who are looking for love spells are really looking to fill a void in their life. They lack a feeling of connection. When they want a love spell for a specific person it's usually a desire to be closer to a person who makes them feel good about themselves. They're looking for a quick fix to get these emotional voids filled. This often leads to co-dependent relationships that inevitable end poorly because ultimately you need to be able to see your own self worth in order for those around you to see it too. If you project an aura that you're not good enough to love, it will become a self fulfilling prophecy.

Best way to find love? Give love. Volunteer at a soup kitchen, at a pet rescue, veterans home... not only will you be building up good karma for yourself but you'll also meet others who are loving and caring. Really feeling down? Hug a tree (seriously) and soak up it's vibrations. Give more hugs, to any living creature, you'll feel connected and a lot better. At the end of the day a relationship doesn't make you who you are. A relationship won't be fulfilling in the long run if you don't know how to deal with those moments of loneliness.
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
Midnightcrow413

Post by Midnightcrow413 »

All i can say to that is DON'T! Please it can be dangerous, I know from past experience. You're only hurting yourself
Midnightcrow413

Post by Midnightcrow413 »

But Snowcats sounds like a good idea. Im talking about doing one on a specific person
Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Post by Naudia Threng »

I think this is amazing advice, but I'd also like to add that love is an untameable (is that a word?) and unpredictable. And you can not control it or force its hand. Perhaps, and I advise you not too, you might somewhere find an attraction ritual or something of the like, but honestly, as snow said, praying for an applicable romantic partner is probably as close as you can get to what you may be looking for. And attempting to alter another persons raw emotions is not only unethical, but also negative in the long term as it most likely ends in heart break. Soooo, I guess I really just rehashed what Snow said.... Oops. Sorry.
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

NoahC wrote:I think this is amazing advice, but I'd also like to add that love is an untameable (is that a word?) and unpredictable. And you can not control it or force its hand. Perhaps, and I advise you not too, you might somewhere find an attraction ritual or something of the like, but honestly, as snow said, praying for an applicable romantic partner is probably as close as you can get to what you may be looking for. And attempting to alter another persons raw emotions is not only unethical, but also negative in the long term as it most likely ends in heart break. Soooo, I guess I really just rehashed what Snow said.... Oops. Sorry.
lol no worries! I once had a mentor who said that it's good to say the same thing in as many different ways as possible. It helps it to sink in but also different people will resonate with different ways of saying things. So you're paraphrasing might help someone that didn't quite connect with Snow's post. :wink:
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
Illusion

Post by Illusion »

Love spells are very powerful and should always be done with caution. I do like this post though :)
YoanaMlnd

Post by YoanaMlnd »

Maybe try it on a full moon
BalticWic

Post by BalticWic »

Well, to be honest! Who doesn't like Love? Who doesn't dream of it... . To live is to love and to love is to live.

I like the idea of the OP of the spell or the formula it presented. Instead of undermining someones free will they are actually asking for the Higher Force to connect the two dots.

But can the people who really use a spell of Love against free will really win from it? such a thing would surely go sour really soon and the outcome is awful.. I can think of thousands of scenarios.

PS: according to all the commercial the common problems of earth are: Caries, Periods, Dandruff and lack of money

Return to “Love Spells”