Love Spell

Questions and posts about love spells.
FranMirren

Re: Love Spell

Post by FranMirren »

Thirty years ago, I did a love spell on someone specific but I was too immature back then and didn't think of the ramifications, only of what I wanted and felt I needed. I was too young and in hindsight, it was simply lust. I had the dream of a "lifelong" love, but at that age, didn't quite understand what it meant to be in a relationship that could last. That person never fell for me, but someone else did and I didn't even like the guy. It was a bad experience and later on I felt terrible if I had in some way encouraged that situation.

I spent most of my twenties, thirties and forties alone but one day I realized that I wanted to find my soul mate because I suddenly felt very lonely. Instead of looking to a spell or charm to attract someone to me; I did a lot of personal and magickal work on myself to become attractive to my soul mate - whoever he was. I worked on it for over a year and I did find him. We're happily together for nearly three years now. Though I didn't follow the phases of the Moon, my intent and actions were continual and true; and this method worked extremely well for me.
casnarl

Post by casnarl »

Is it possible to do a love spell on a specific person and have it NOT interfere with free will? For example - open up an opportunity or create a situation for love with a specific person with the understanding that it is their decision in the end? Sort of like a nudge towards love but not actually forcing them? Or do all love spells that use a specific person interfere with free will?
Arianna

Post by Arianna »

casnarl wrote:Is it possible to do a love spell on a specific person and have it NOT interfere with free will? For example - open up an opportunity or create a situation for love with a specific person with the understanding that it is their decision in the end? Sort of like a nudge towards love but not actually forcing them? Or do all love spells that use a specific person interfere with free will?
In theory yes that's possible but I can't think of a spell that could do that without affecting their freewill. All I can think of are glamour spells that make you seem more attractive to everyone (not one target), spells to make them run into you so you have a chance to talk to them, etc.
vivianne_lefay

Post by vivianne_lefay »

Just don't... remember true love comes without spells! And if you hurt a person's free will... firstly, that person will never truly love you, secondly you are breaking one of the wiccan rules... you shall hurt none! Thirdly, you will get bad karma from breaking someone's free will... so just don't do it! It's not worth it.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Doing a spell on yourself to help you recognize a good love match is acceptable. You're simply honing your judgement.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

I think in matters of love and selecting a mate we should allow natural magick to prevail and not attempt to manipulate the thoughts and feelings of others. If the relationship does not gravitate naturally it probably will not be enduring. Give natural selection and intuition their due. :wink2:
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

How about this?

If you like somebody cast a spell so that the communication lines between you be more open.
If it causes the other to be more communicative and find another lover... so be it!
You created love so the favour will be returned to you some day.
DPhoenix wrote: When they want a love spell for a specific person it's usually a desire to be closer to a person who makes them feel good about themselves.
Well there is a lot of narcissism and projection-to-mirror when it comes to love.
I wonder what it takes to truly love the person standing in front of you and not just your imagination of what they're like?
DPhoenix wrote:If you project an aura that you're not good enough to love, it will become a self fulfilling prophecy.
Yeah nicee. That's where SnowCat's idea of releasing doubts about not being good enough in the waning moon phase is so good.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)

Return to “Love Spells”