A Spell to Make Someone Cheat?

Questions and posts about love spells.
jewel4198

A Spell to Make Someone Cheat?

Post by jewel4198 »

Came up in conversation and I said don't know I've never came across anything besides using a bayleaf wish. Something or spell to make someone cheat
Last edited by Kassandra on Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Changed the original title of OP that was "Is There" to a title that describes the content of the post. Poster, please be sure to do this in your future posts here, as per #8 of forum rules. Thanks. --Mod Team
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: A Spell to Make Someone Cheat?

Post by Xiao Rong »

To make someone cheat? Could you explain this further?
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
jewel4198

Post by jewel4198 »

Yes to make them stray/cheat
Winter Wren

Post by Winter Wren »

So, yeah... this sounds like a terrible idea.

The only reason I can think of why you would be looking for a spell like this is because you're interested in someone that's in a relationship already?

"An it harm none..."
jewel4198

Post by jewel4198 »

Just trying to get out of a marriage he has cheated before. I know he will again were better off divorced and friends. Just ring to move process faster I guess. I am interested in someone a little that's single
jewel4198

Post by jewel4198 »

If you think it's bad idea I'll just leave it not do that spell
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

If you'd like to try a spell, I feel like there are ways to cast it that don't force him to do something against his will or as potentially painful for you like cheating. Why not try for a spell to help both of you move on and part peacefully?
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
jewel4198

Post by jewel4198 »

Yes agree thanks that sounds much better. Suggestions please on any good ones meaning spells
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Here's a suggestion, though not a spell: Go to the nearest courthouse next week, pick up divorce paperwork, fill it out, pay the filing fee and file the paperwork. Then, find a burly friend who will serve the paperwork to your spouse. He fills his part out and files them, and it's done. If he's cheated on you as you say, sounds like he's already got one foot out the door of the marriage anyway.

Why all the sneakiness? Not sure why you "need a spell." Whoever you were having that "conversation" with when they suggested you try a cheating spell (whatever that is), I'd suggest you didn't have any more conversations with in the future (well, not about your marriage, at least, lol). Doesn't sound like their head's in a very good place right now, dear.

jewel4198

Post by jewel4198 »

Thanks yeah I'm not listening to that person about the cheat spell. I prayed and thought woke up on same level words wise that you said. Thanks blessings
Aesennyll-IF
Tarot Reader
Tarot Reader

Post by Aesennyll-IF »

I think I can relate to this because getting out would be easy with great evidence like that.
Xiao and Kassandras words are very sound.
You might want to try candle magic, gradually moving 2 candles apart.
unity :inlove: in like mind
jealousy, and bitterness erode the soul. conversation to clarify.
Forgiveness frees the heart.
TwilightDancer

Post by TwilightDancer »

Magick isn't always the answer to situations like this. It's just my opinion, but I think it will be more emotionally benefiting to you to handle this straight forward. However, if you are set on involving magick you could do a spell to sever the emotional bond shared between the two of you.

Blessed Be :flyingwitch:
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

I see you gave up the idea of making someone cheat. Still, there are several reasons why I wouldn't post something like that anywhere. See, if there was such a spell, someone could use it on you for example. It wouldn't feel great now, would it? Besides, say you did such a spell and he did cheat, what proof would you have? A spell you cast?
I can understand a marriage gone wrong and people leaving each other. What I don't understand is people making each other suffer because of bitterness.
After all, someday you may need to be in good terms with this person. You may not love them anymore as a spouse, but keeping good terms with an ex doesn't seem like a bad idea to me.
Anyway, keep us posted on what happens.
jewel4198

Post by jewel4198 »

Thanks everyone for your advice. No need for cheat spell. Already know he is already getting ready to step out again to do him. So just letting nature take it's course. And for marriage I will just do a part ways/move on peacefully.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

If anything, do a spell for yourself for strength and clarity. I definitely understand your frustration.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Love Spells”