Self Love Spell

Questions and posts about love spells.
loona wynd
Banned Member

Self Love Spell

Post by loona wynd »

This is a rewritten version of a spell I did once when I was in need of doing some magical self work. I was having issues with self love and self acceptance. So I designed this ritual to invoke feelings of self love and worth. As I am a woman the materials in this spell reflect my feminine sense of beauty and sexiness. Men can adapt this spell to work with their routines as well.

This spell actually piggy backs on the Daily Cleansing shower spell that I posted here

Materials:
Any lotions or sprays that you apply after the shower or bath
Any makeup you have
Any beauty supplies you have (brushes, hair clips, etc)
Any perfume
Soap
Water

Spell:
Gather together all your beauty supplies and place them on the bathroom sink.

Cast a circle in the bathroom so that the entire room becomes your sacred space.

Follow the instructions for the Daily Cleansing spell

Exit the shower and dry off.

Go to the counter which is now acting as your altar.

Place your hands over the items and state

"Beauty within and beauty without
I bless these items to remove self doubt"

See a soft pink light forming around the items and around you.

Take the lotion and start to apply it to your body. As you apply the lotion to your body empower yourself with feelings of personal love and gratification. Hug and caresses yourself lovingly and passionately like you wish someone else would touch you lovingly and passionately. As you touch and caress yourself state:

"Love within, love without
I love Myself without doubt"

Repeat the above process with the application of additional lotions, perfumes, body sprays, and powders.

As you apply the makeup start the chant being louder and more confident.

When the makeup is on and your hair has been brushed, all while continuing the pink light and self love chant look at your reflection in the mirror.

State:

"I am loved. Love is all around me. Where ever I go love abounds".

Know you are loved by yourself.

Release the circle and put away the items used.

Note:

Now any time you use those items, if you apply the self love chant the spell will be reinforced and more positive self love energy will come your way.
StarlessN1ght

Re: Self Love Spell

Post by StarlessN1ght »

I love the daily cleansing spell, and use it every time I take a shower. So I can't wait to try this as well.
Thank you so much for sharing these and all you do. I can't even began to explain how much help it has been for me.
loona wynd
Banned Member

Re: Self Love Spell

Post by loona wynd »

StarlessN1ght wrote:I love the daily cleansing spell, and use it every time I take a shower. So I can't wait to try this as well.
Thank you so much for sharing these and all you do. I can't even began to explain how much help it has been for me.
I am glad that they help you. Both of these spells were written by me when my depression was really at its worse. So for me they were tools for me to be able to make changes in my life and help heal and work with my depression. You could go further by even adding the soap from the shower to the items to be blessed in the self love ritual. This would empower that item with self love. So you would effectively be washing away doubts about yourself and replacing it with self love in this fashion.

Return to “Love Spells”