Help with a Love Spell

Questions and posts about love spells.
BelliaArian

Help with a Love Spell

Post by BelliaArian »

Hello, I have a few questions about the spell that I've posted. Below is the spell, I know many don't like using "love" spells I do like them I don't use them often tho!

Easy Love Spell
Needed:

Pen

White Paper

Pink Candle

Time:

Friday Night

On a Friday evening, light your pink candle. With your favorite pen and a white piece of paper, write your first name and your lovers last name. Draw a circle around the names and close your eyes and meditate on what you want (the two of you together, how happy you will be, etc.) Repeat three times:

"Our fate is sealed
We are one
So mote it be
It is done!"

Watch your pink candle for at least 15 minutes while meditating about the person you want and the wonderful love you will have together. If possible, meditate until the candle burns out. You may also use a larger candle and do the spell every night for seven nights, meditating 15 minutes each night.

My question is, after you've wrote the names and drawn the circle around them what do you do with the paper? Do you set it in front of the candle or next to it?? As for the candle, can you use stick candles or taper candles? If so can you cut them in half?? The reason I ask is because it says to meditate until the candle burns out. That's another question I have, do I HAVE to let the candle burn out or can it be snuffed out after meditating for 15 minutes?? Will I need to charge the candle BEFORE doing the spell? Sorry for all the question's!
YanaKhan

Re: Spell questions

Post by YanaKhan »

It's always better to cleanse and charge your candles before you perform any spells.
As for the snuffing it out or letting it burn, I would let it burn down. You can cut it in half or make your own small candle that would last for about 15 - 20 minutes. Snuffing the candle is not really a problem, but using it for another ritual is not a very good idea. If you don't know what to do with the leftover, try burring it in a flower pot, under the flower, saying something like "may our love blossom as this flower".
About the paper, I would burn it, but it probably depends on the path you are following.
I can't help but tell you love spells are mind controlling spells. You wouldn't want it done to you, so please be careful of what you play with.
BelliaArian

Post by BelliaArian »

Thank you for the reply! I understand about love spells being mind controlling, when reading the spell I was just curious as to what all needed to be done. If I was to burn the paper, I would do it after the candle burned down?
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

BelliaArian wrote:My question is, after you've wrote the names and drawn the circle around them what do you do with the paper? Do you set it in front of the candle or next to it??
I think this is based on personal preference. If you've got the space on your altar or other work surface, the paper can go anywhere. I find it easiest to place the paper under the candle holder.
BelliaArian wrote:As for the candle, can you use stick candles or taper candles? If so can you cut them in half?? The reason I ask is because it says to meditate until the candle burns out. That's another question I have, do I HAVE to let the candle burn out or can it be snuffed out after meditating for 15 minutes??
The size of the candle often depends on how long or how often you intend to burn, but it's good to err on the side of caution and have your candle a little bigger than necessary. There's the old saying about having something and not needing it, than needing it and not having it. :wink: Anything left of the candle can be buried. Elcida's suggestion of burying it under a flower is a good one.
If you're going to use the candle several times, then you'll probably want to snuff it after the fifteen minutes are up. The spell does say "at least 15 minutes." If you are comfortable meditating for a longer time, go for it.
BelliaArian wrote:If I was to burn the paper, I would do it after the candle burned down?
Most spells that call for something to be burned, such as paper in petition spells, the object is carefully set aflame from the fire of the candle and dropped into something fireproof, such as a cauldron during the ritual.
creatrix

Post by creatrix »

Personally I love fire magic but I usually burn things when the Moon is in a fire sign. I recently did a spell that involved earth and water magic but I am waiting until the Moon is in Leo to burn the wishes I wrote down. I am also going to bury the contents of the spell during the Full Moon in Virgo since it is earthy.
I think the flower idea is great.
Placing the paper under the candle until you decide to burn it might be a good idea too.
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

Seeing you are creating something with this. I would either take the paper and set it under the candle holder or (this may sound odd) in the freezer. Freezing something sets in stone (literally ice), per se. It is done more than you would think actually. I am not one for love spells as to me they can change one's will and that is against my beliefs. However, with the right thought process anything is possible. As for the candles, this is a personal thing. Some believe to burn them all the way down, others believe to snuff them out and reuse them for something later on. That is completely up to you. Me personally, I reuse my candles. I release when I am done and bless when I begin stating my meaning for each spell each time. Neither way is wrong so that is in your hands.

Return to “Love Spells”