of if I do a love spell or money spell then those spells might
work less than well for me.
Desire -> Expectation (Fear and Worry is not expectation) -> Action
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Money, Love spells and Karma

Post by Firebird »

I feel your intent is foremost. Are you coming from a good place in your heart? Or are you doing it to get back, or because this is something you want...or think you deserve...rather than Need? See...with money when it is a matter of need then you have to do what ever to get by. ( and when I say whatever, that doesn't mean rob a bank...oooo bad Karma) In relationships, it isn't about need. You can get by without a partner (albeit lonely) but there isn't anything within a relationship you need to stay alive.
Karma isn't something that is Unknown...if you are a good person...good Karma. If you have done wrong to some one or something...bad Karma. You should be able know if your actions in life are on the up and up or not. If not, then you really will not know in what shape or form your Karma will return to you.
Spells for love should be done with the intent of opening your heart to the right person, not manipulating the person you think is right to be in your life.
Spells for money (I have found) will usually be enough to get you by, not for winning the lottery.
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Love Spells”