A Love Spell

Questions and posts about love spells.
abdul

A Love Spell

Post by abdul »

When the moon comes out fully go out and get some roses, then wash them with flowing water. After that go inside your house and take a hot bath, put the roses in hot water and then get in and while taking that bath, concentrate and think about that person that you love.
Then after bathing, put on clean pink cloth if you can get one and then continue with your meditation at least for some hours.
Get a picture of that person that you love in your minds and visualize while you and your loved one are in great love the chant; I call upon the goddess of love to bring "say the first name and surname" to create love in his/ her heart that burns like fire and make him/ her feel that warmth of my presence in his/ her life, chant those words as much as you can and try as you can to draw energy into your actions, meditate while drawing energy from the heaven and make that energy bring you two together in the process.
Anoint the pink candle with the olive oil. Put one hand on the top of the candle and the other at the base, and in a circular motion, move inwards, while doing so visualize yourself and "The victim to be" doing what you wish while chanting,
"(First and Last name) coming to me now."
Close your eyes, and visualize you and the victim to be doing what you wish and chant.
"(first name, Last name) come to me, fulfill my desire successfully, love and lust between you and I, love is what I seek from you, the limit is the sky,
So mote it be!"
Repeat the same on the full moons three times.
It has worked for me several times.
tiggersrme

Re: A Love Spell

Post by tiggersrme »

How long did this work for.
abdul

Post by abdul »

tiggersrme wrote:How long did this work for.
I did not understand your question.
tiggersrme

Post by tiggersrme »

You said you done this a couple of times on the same person or on different ones!
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

If you want someone to stick around, burn hummingbird incense..... Just make sure you want them to stay :D
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
abdul

Post by abdul »

tiggersrme wrote:You said you done this a couple of times on the same person or on different ones!
On different people and I have given it to other people still with positive results.
abdul

Post by abdul »

-Dark-Moon- wrote:If you want someone to stick around, burn hummingbird incense..... Just make sure you want them to stay :D
This makes someone to stay but not making someone to fall into love with you, i think there is a difference between those two.......

Return to “Love Spells”