Wanga Dolls

Questions and posts about love spells.
jazzwest

Wanga Dolls

Post by jazzwest »

I have bought a number of love & attraction spells online.

I recently just purchased a Love Wanga Doll and an Attraction Wanga Doll from them.

According to the instructions, I am supposed to awaken its spirit by saying "Wanga", and then I can make a request. So far I've been doing it every night but have yet to notice any miracles happening.

I'd also like to share a little bit about what I'm doing at the moment. I'm an Asian guy who most people consider above-average-looking, and I'm a VERY social person, I love blonde caucasian girls. I go out every single weekend to meet girls and for some reason, every "perfect girl" I meet is either already taken or the situation is just unfavourable.
I never seem to be at the right place at the right time to meet "her" and develop an intimate relationship.

On top of consistently going out to meet people, I am putting alot of hope into my Wanga Dolls to make a miracle happen for me. I am very lonely and emotionally troubled.

When making a request, do I have to mention specific characteristics of my "ideal" girl? Is it wrong for me to be picky with who I want to be in a relationship with? Do I have to set timeframes for my requests?
How do I maximize the power/effects of my Wanga Dolls?
I currently have both dolls kept in my bedside drawer and I repeat my requests every night.

Any advice would be really appreciated! Thank you in advance, my friends!
jazzwest

Re: WANGA DOLLS ?

Post by jazzwest »

Is there really no one who's had any dealings with these dolls before?
Zili

Post by Zili »

I've never heard of Wanga Dolls before and from the looks of it the site is a scam $30 for a love spell? Its best to save your money and use one of the many spells Star has posted on the main page of this site (remove the /forum from the end of the url) or look through the spells posted in the forum.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

To me these dolls seem very much like poppets, or voodoo dolls, just dressed to reflect their country of origin. As with any magic doll, you assign it a specific task, attach items that you wish for it draw or repel, depending on it's task. I would do "the work" with the doll from the 1st quarter moon to the full moon, then shelf it for the rest of the month. repeat each month until you get the desired results.
Additionally....if you have been emotionally troubled, you might want to consider seeking help for that, ...if you are less than completely confidant and filled with self esteem, this may reflect out when you are searching. Also, do you search in places you would likely find someone who has similar interests?, or is it a bar or club? Most folks at the latter are searching for Mr. Right now ...rather than Mr. Right. Choose venues that would draw the kind of person you seek.
Good Luck ::coolglasses:: Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
jazzwest

Post by jazzwest »

Thanks for the responses.
firebirdflys wrote:To me these dolls seem very much like poppets, or voodoo dolls, just dressed to reflect their country of origin. As with any magic doll, you assign it a specific task, attach items that you wish for it draw or repel, depending on it's task. I would do "the work" with the doll from the 1st quarter moon to the full moon, then shelf it for the rest of the month. repeat each month until you get the desired results.
I'm not quite sure what you meant by "the work". According to the instructions given from where I bought it from, all I have to do is hold the doll with both hands and speak to it to fulfill my wish.
I did quite a bit of read up about Wanga Dolls from other forums and apparently I'm supposed to treat it as something I would talk to on a regular basis to develop some sort of "bonding" with the doll.

I never quite understood what these dolls are. Are they supposed to be enchanted with a spell or possessed by a spirit?
jazzwest

Post by jazzwest »

bump. :flyingwitch:
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

They are poppets.

Try reading 'voodoo dolls for magic and ritual' by Denise Alvarado ... I always make poppets myself, I don't buy them.

You are supposed to 'baptise your doll' and yes talking to it about what you want is part of it.

A work of caution - Think twice about playing with vodou spirits if you have not first developed a relationship with Ellegua/Papa Legba or any others. These spirits don't work for free, and they can get angry with you. Like any spirit, respect is required, and these particular spirits really need offerings for results. They do not work for free.

Also, be extremely specific about what you want to happen and the way you want it to happen. The spirits are completely literal. Eg if you are having a relationship with someone and you are having arguments and you ask for something like 'removing negativity', you may find your partner is suddenly transferred overseas or something like that. :mrgreen:

Dabbling in the occult without the proper preparation can lead to avoidable spiritual mishaps.

Blessings
Dark Moon.
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
jazzwest

Post by jazzwest »

Thanks for your reply!

So they do indeed work, just not for free? What could I possibly offer these dolls in return for the wishes they grant?

How specific should I be when asking for wishes? As in, if I to wish to meet the perfect love of my life, do I have to be specific with all physical aspects of that person (hair colour, eyes, height etc..) ?

Is there also a "correct" way of speaking and communicating with these dolls?
The only instructions I got was a sheet of paper that came with the dolls - 1) Hold doll with both hands ; 2) Say "WANGA" ; 3) Say what you wish for
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Read the book
jazzwest

Post by jazzwest »

I just read a bit of that book, but I'm not sure if it's entirely relevant in my situation where it talks about 1)clearing, 2)creation, 3)consecration, 4)baptism.
I don't really have an intent to make my own doll because of how inexperienced I am. I'd rather purchase a "well-made" doll or simply just use the 2 wanga dolls which I already have.

I also don't have the luxury of having an altar (as mentioned in the book) because this whole thing is still kept a secret in my household.

Would anyone be kind enough to give me some advice based on my current situation?
Much appreciated..
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Not really sure what you mean, it doesn't talk about clearing or consecration - those are witchcraft concepts, not vodou concepts. You obviously haven't read the book.

Don't be surprised if nobody is willing to accept the karma for teaching you.

There are no shortcuts in magic.
Vervain

Post by Vervain »

-Dark-Moon- wrote: Don't be surprised if nobody is willing to accept the karma for teaching you.
There are no shortcuts in magic.
That.
jazzwest

Post by jazzwest »

-Dark-Moon- wrote:Not really sure what you mean, it doesn't talk about clearing or consecration - those are witchcraft concepts, not vodou concepts. You obviously haven't read the book.
Alright I admit I haven't read the full book yet. I was a little afraid of purchasing a book like that so I just searched the net and read what I could I find about it:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/12795069/Vood ... itual-CH-7

Anyway, I just purchased the full book this morning. So I'll be reading it then.

Is this the right book?
http://www.lulu.com/shop/denise-alvarad ... 82130.html
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

The very one.

Enjoy!

Keep us updated as to how things go.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

You know, in case the OP is an ad posted by someone posing as a sincere poster (definitely won't be the first time here, lol), I have removed the website address (that was interestingly cited in the very first sentence of the very first post, along with a reference to purchasing "a number of love & attraction spells"), and replaced it with the word, "online."

If you'd like the website address put back in the post, let me know and I will be happy to do that, as well as move this thread over to the forum it really should have been posted in in the first place: Websites, Media and Services.

But, if you're really sincere about asking for help in getting some girl using wanga dolls, then it doesn't matter from which website you actually bought the dolls, right? All that matters is that they work, so the website can just stay out, and as you can see there are people here who are happy to assist you best they can. And if that is the case, I wish you all the best in all your endeavors of finding the love of your dreams (and just ignore this post :wink:)

Happy hunting.

Return to “Love Spells”