Rekindling with Friends Spell or Ritual?

Questions and posts about love spells.
Zili

Rekindling with Friends Spell or Ritual?

Post by Zili »

I'm actually not quite sure where to put this one.

The two girls I used to talk about all the time on here Harper and Star as my best friend we grew a part due to our abusive situations over the last couple of years. Harper started struggling more with her inner demons and abusing herself, Star had an abusive friendship with someone who just tore her down completely, and I was in that abusive relationship with the guy I almost married. During that time period we all fell away from religion. Our last big hurrah together had been when we celebrated Mabon together a few years back, now that Star's friendship has broken apart, the girls and I want to rekindle our friendship and our connection to our spirit guides, faith, and creator(s).

I'd like your suggestions for what us 3 amigas can do together in relation to wanting to reconnect with our faith.
raynelae

Re: Rekindling

Post by raynelae »

There are lots of things you all could do. By all means, celebrate the Esbats together and ask that the Goddess bless your friendship..welcome Her to help and heal. I think that will really help. Meditate and pray together. Since there are three of you, you all could make matching triquetra necklaces or bracelets to remind you of the friendship and the Goddess you have. Let me know if you need more ideas...that was just a starter :)
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Zili

Post by Zili »

Throw all ya can at me lol. We gals like to schedule our time so we have something to do every minute and we plan on getting together between now and the end of the months most likely in a weekend or two.
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Well the next full moon is on November 28th..that's a Wednesday...not on the weekend but you could celebrate it Friday. How about Thanksgiving? You could certainly make that a Pagan get-together. Have a potluck and then have a ritual to give thanks for what you have. Thanksgiving is themed a lot like Mabon so think of things you'd do for Mabon. *changing subjects* Magick. Three people can build lots of energy for spell work, so whenever one of you have a need, try to meet with one another and do magick. Magick will bring you closer to one another as well as the Goddess. Around every three months (or as needed) try to get with one another and make/purchase new ritual supplies. Bless each others houses. Simple charms can easily be made with one another. Try to do stuff with one another that isn't just related to religion as well..have movie nights, etc. You all must have a happy friendship to become close in your craft work :) if you need more..let me know lol.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Zili

Post by Zili »

We plan on movies just not sappy romantic flicks we're going to go for more action since Harper and Star have had their hearts crushed lately.

We all 3 still live at home with family so we can't get out of thanksgiving meals and sadly I have to be at home on the 28th since it's my mom's birthday. We do tend to do a lot of card readings when we're together.

I'm also considering the idea of making Amish friendship bread and leaving some out as an offering to all spirits and deities. Making friendship bread with old friends sounds like a "cozy" idea.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

A bonding ritual could be a bitching session, since you 3 have been hurt it would relieve a lot of stress to speak about the trauma of these bad relationships,then perhaps as an added twist, after each spout ...take a swig of (100 proof) whiskey and spit it in the fire, releasing that pent up anger. Oh course you need some where to have a fire. If you don't have a fire pit, a terra cotta bowl works pretty well for a small fire. Then crown each other with a floral chaplet with words of encouragement and beauty, that you have endured and are strong. Then share some of that friendship bread, YUM!
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Zili

Post by Zili »

That sounds good (and Star lives out in the country and her family's got a burn pile we can use, throw the trash out with the trash :P)
Zili

Post by Zili »

it seems getting all of us together is a bit difficult Harper is really busy with her karate lessons and demonstrations as she's just achieved the rank of brown belt :)

Star and I are going to go see Breaking Dawn tomorrow first time I'll have gotten to see her since Jan. We've gone almost a full year without seeing each other! Hopefully we'll be able to do something for Yule.

Return to “Love Spells”