Spell So She'll Leave Him to Be with Me?

Questions and posts about love spells.
lilmizsunshine727

Re: A spell to remove anothers lover.

Post by lilmizsunshine727 »

Thorn-
There are a bunch of books on the craft and magic, I can recommend some for you if you want? Send me a PM and I'll send you the list of books I found most useful in helping me learn. But remember- every book is like a teacher. They all have their own opinions on how to teach the same subject, and one isn't necessarily "more right" than another- it's just the author's personal opinion and experience. And as Firebird says, you can't just "wiggle your nose". You have to practice magic to get good at it. You have to pray and believe that the Goddess will see you through the mess, not just do a spell and think it'll work out itself. You have to practice your ways on both the physical and spiritual planes. You must act every day how you want your life to be. You can't practice spells for one thing at night and act completely opposite during the day. You have to be careful about Karma too. Make sure your actions reflect kindness and thoughtfulness for others and you will receive good Karma in return. Everything that you send out returns to you threefold, whether it be good or bad. And don't forget the Wiccan Rede- "An ye harm none, do what ye will." (If it doesn't harm anyone or anything, you are free to do it) That is our one major rule. We cannot be manipulative and go around casting spells to get whatever we want, no matter how tempting it is. We have to consider other people's lives and emotions, and how our actions will affect them as well as us. Sorry for the rant, but I hope this helps a little!
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. -William Shakespeare
Thorn7584

Post by Thorn7584 »

I understand this, the only spells ive cast were a freezer binding spell and a love spell. The love spell seemed to be working, she opened up to me more. She already loved me but didn't like saying it or doing anything to show it. IDK we had a massive fight because she keeps on rewarding him where as i work my guts out and get nothing. I don't know what to do any more
lilmizsunshine727

Post by lilmizsunshine727 »

How did the freezer binding spell work for you? I've done one too, and it seemed to work pretty well.
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. -William Shakespeare
AariadaWillow

Post by AariadaWillow »

The only thing about love spells is that you can't do anything that might bend a persons free will. It can be tricky. That means you can't do a spell to make a certain person love you, but you can do a spell to make them notice you or show you what they feel about you.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Thorn...I have now 2 questions for you...
Does this girl know you are casting love spells in her direction?, and is she on board with you attempting to bind her boyfriend?
DID you do some reading on Stockholm Syndrome yet??? understanding this will help you understand her...
OK so that was 3 questions ::coolglasses::
Still praying for your situation, Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Love Spells”