Love spell to attract your desired one

Questions and posts about love spells.
Alys_Fei

Post by Alys_Fei »

This is a spell to attract the one you desire, though you must at least talk to them and know their full name.
What you'll need:
Your alter
Red candle

Go outside on a Friday night and set up your alter. Cast a circle and make sure your alter is at the north edge of your circle. Call the Elemental Guardians. It is optional to smudge your circle, I just did it for protection.
Engrave your desired one's name into the candle.
Before you light it, chant this while the candle is bathed in the moon's rays:

Diana, Goddess of love,
I ask that you hear me.
Please let (desired one)
Send love towards me.
So mote it be.

Then, light the candle and say:

May you think about me day and night, (desired one).

Now kiss the candle while it's lit. Stare into the flame and visualize you and them together, in love, for about 30 seconds.
Let the candle burn out.

Note that if they are already in a relationship, their partner may break up with your desired one. Offer them support and be patient for them to give you the love you wanted.

I hope it works for you! Blessed be!!
sweetmintwind

Re: Love spell to attract your desired one

Post by sweetmintwind »

Hello, I plan on using you wonderful spell tonight. i have been in a confusing relationship for some time now. he likes me but shows it oddly i can not explain how odd it is. i think he just really cares and is worried he will hurt me cause he has a girlfriend over seas (middle east) we have known each other for almost a year we have so much fun together we are comptible we have slept together once and play around abit but thats as far as its been and now he is leaving to go home for a few months to return in october and i want to be with him befor he leaves but i belive he is telling me no to save my heart. so i am going to try your spell and see how it goes if to dont work its all fine but if it does i am indebted to you... thank you
tiggersrme

Post by tiggersrme »

has anyone done this spell and did it work?
Maria1414

Post by Maria1414 »

I've done this spell before, I didn't even have to do the ritual just used my elements; fire and red (red candle light) and it sure has worked, but then I have some sort of other power that if I think of it enough and want it enough it comes to me. I'm sure the spell helped a lot.

Hope it helps you, remember your elements make you stronger.

Mxx
Amethyst Lupus

Post by Amethyst Lupus »

Well I'm thinking of trying this but has anybody else done this?
AMwitch05

Post by AMwitch05 »

Does anyone have one that doesnt require candles?
Amethyst Lupus

Post by Amethyst Lupus »

Anybody done this successfully?

Return to “Love Spells”