Can I use a love spell to attract a new lover?

Questions and posts about love spells.
RiaLizee

Can I use a love spell to attract a new lover?

Post by RiaLizee »

Hi Everyone :wave:

Do love spells work if I want to attract a new lover? I have a list of characteristics I want to have in the guy, but I am not sure whether I can use a love spell or not.

I just want to increase my chance to meet someone I would love, and who would be able to love me back...
Is that possible? Do you know any sort of spells that would work?

I am just feeling so miserable lately, I just went through on a terrible break up, someone who was a friend to me confessed he had a crush on me, I was over the top because I was secretly in love with him too. My happiness ended pretty soon, as I had to discover that he lied to me big time, and his only motive was to take me to bed. I had boyfriends I loved so much and would have brought the stars down from the sky for them, and they ended up treating me like dirt. And on the other hand I had boyfriends who loved me so much, and all I could feel for them was friendship, but still I have treated them nicely all the time.
I am just tired of this, I really want to combine these two types and get a boy who loves me and who I can love back in the same way.
I feel miserable to write this whole thing out. :cry: - I am not even sure any of you can help..
Zili

Re: Can I use a love spell to attract a new lover?

Post by Zili »

have you even looked at the spells from this site that I told you about in your other post? please have a look at them that's the first thing you have to do if you want a spell to work is to look for a spell that's along the lines of what you need there's spells on this site just go to the top of the page and click love spells, it takes you to another page of Starwitch's on this very site with spells she and others have collected.
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

To Attract A Lover Spell

Things you will need:
2 Red poppets
Personal belongings to make the link (hair, finger nails, clothing, name tags, ect.)(these things aren't possible for the second poppet so instead decorate the poppet in a manner in which youd like your lover to appear and put words representing the characteristics youd want him/her to have)
Love incense
Love Oil
Love herbs

After preparing your ritual space (alter, casting circle, ect.) in your specific magickal tradition, and after making and stuffing the poppet with the the appropriate herbs, clothing, cotton, hair, ect, you may then begin by lighting the love incense (and candles if you're using them) and hold the Poppet in your right hand an "baptize" the poppet by placing it over the smoke. As you do this, concentrate on the individual the poppet represents (for this example, we'll pretend the spell is for you) and see the image of the real person (you) "blending" with that of the poppet. Visualize a magickal cord connecting both the poppet and yourself.

Repeat the above for the Second poppet (representing your Lover). However, visualize words, or characteristics that you would like to find in your Lover "blending" with the poppet. Make sure that you also specify any character traits that you don't want in a lover. After all, what's the point of having someone cute or pretty if they also lie, steal, or beat the crap out of you??? If you're going to do this, then do it right and go ahead and ask for the "whole package." Anyhow, after you finish blending the traits you want and don't want in your lover to the poppet, then visualize a magickal cord between you and that person - both in the real world, and between the poppets.

Do the above for about a minute for both poppets then with your left hand, dab your finger with Love oil and reach over and rub it on the poppets. As you rub the oil, say the following (say it with a strong Will):

"I created you, and I now give you life. My essence is within you, and you within me. You will do and grant my desires and bring me no harm. I baptize you in the name of (Insert your name for one poppet and insert "My true Love" for the other poppet) and give you the power to do as I wish. So I say, and so it will be!!!!!"

At this point, visualize the poppets glowing with energy and life. Believe it in your every fiber that the poppets are now charged with the power to do as you desire.......then gently place both poppets in the middle of your Alter (but with some distance between the poppets) and place your right hand over your poppet, and your left hand over your "lovers'" poppet. As you do this, say the following chant and slowly bring the poppets together until they are side by side and touching each other:

"Love I see, love I want,
Love I hold in my right hand.
Come by sea or by land,
Love I hold in my left hand

You might want to repeat the chant a few times if you feel it necessary. After, remove your hands, and sit quietly in front of the alter and visualize "love" in your life. See yourself already with someone special. See yourself married and with kids if you like. See the finished product already in your mind. After a few minutes, give thanks to the Universe for granting your Will. You may now get up, break the circle (if you used one) and let the magick takes its course...

You may wish to repeat the ritual for 9 consecutive days if you feel it's necessary. After you finally finish the ritual, then go about your daily life and try not to dwell or think about what you've just done. You've released the magick, now let it do your Will....
RiaLizee

Post by RiaLizee »

I will definetely will try this one! Can you just tell me what to do with the poppets once I finish the rituals? Am I suppose to hold on to them?
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

Id hold onto them in a safe place kept together until the person finds their way to you after you find the person you can either hold on to them foreve or you can break them apart and bury them in the ground but make sure you say something like " I sever all connections from this poppet and the person it represents So Mote It Be"

say that before you break it and bury it
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

I tried that kind of spell, I mean I modified it, it was to find a friend, and I did it so I can find a girlfriend, at the end I stuck with an annoying girl, that she was talking me for stuff, only girls talk about, I mean pretty personal stuff, I was feeling so awkward, it was my spell that brought this, it backfired? I don't know, but I want to share this with you, love is a universal law, thats my opinion, it cannot be affected, and it cannot be rushed, it will come to your doorsteps, when its meant to come, and then you will see that you don't need a list, because the one you will attract, will be the one for you...I'm talking from experience! :D
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Tylluan

Post by Tylluan »

Apparently, if you wear an item of soft pink clothing men will be drawn to you. A smile goes a long way too :D
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.
RiaLizee

Post by RiaLizee »

Yeah, Cora I know what you mean. Really. It's not the fact that that guys don't notice me. They do. I had a lot of offers, and I have even got love poems, and an other guy done serenade for me, others were putting roses in my draw at work. So yeah they do notice me, but I m never interested in them, and just cant see them more than friends. The problem is that so far I was in love twice and both occasions the guys broke my heart big time. It just seems like when i m in love , the guy will break my heart eventually. I m just really tired that I m always in a loveless situation. I just want to feel loved by someone I can love back.
RiaLizee

Post by RiaLizee »

Good Evening :wave:
I've done the Attract a lover spell by Symandinome today and I want to share my experience with you guys.
So basically I spent about a week getting ready for the ritual. I created the poppets and I done a lot of reading and studying.
Today I spent about an hour and a half with meditation before sunset and I used some incenses as well (frangipani, jasmine, rose and orange).
After sunset I started the ritual. I felt a bit nervous as this was basically my first ritual so I wanted to do it properly.
I planned to follow the spell step by step, but once I was in the circle I just found it impossible, what I mean is, that I started to pray and ask instead of following the words from the spell. My own words were just rushing out of my mouth! (sorry, English is not my first language, so I hope you still get what I mean)
Anyway, I felt a huge rush of adrenaline released in my body once I completed the ritual. I am having a twinkling feeling in my chest ever since, and its weird but I experience inner peace as well. Is it normal at all?
And the other really weird thing is that the night seems so new and beautiful and I find it's so weird and normal but strange. Like I see it for the first time. Are these feelings ok?
I kinda stopped thinking about the spell I have just done, as this new experience in me is just overwhelming. My heart is still beating so fast!
Cyphir

Post by Cyphir »

It is nice to have a base for a spell or ritual to work from and, as you have seen, you don't always use it. The best magick is spontaneous and flows from you and your heart. With magic you may find that a spell works once, but trying to do the exact same spell later will fail or not work as well as hoped. You are feeling just as you should. Excited and happy, content and at peace. This is what magick is all about. I wish you well with your spell and blessed be!
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

Im so excited for you and I think its fantastic you used your own word!!! Everything you are feeling is normal enjoy it there is more of that to come :)

Return to “Love Spells”