Please help me with a spell to regain love & friendship

Questions and posts about love spells.
SocalAriesgal

Please help me with a spell to regain love & friendship

Post by SocalAriesgal »

Have been really good friends with my ex for 17 years. He has wanted to go out with me all of those years, but he felt I deserved the perfect man and at the time he didn't think he was good enough. Basically he stepped aside. All of these years we have both had feelings for each other but didn't act on them. We hung out, went to concerts, to each other's house, etc. About 4 months ago I just had to tell him how I really felt, so I wrote him a letter. I poured my heart out even though maybe that ship had sailed and I risked rejection. Surprising enough, he told me he still had feelings for me and was thrilled I wanted to give us a shot...he was very happy. We started dating and everything was great..we were really nervous around each other due to the transition of a long friendship to a love relationship. He told me that I was only one of four people he respected in his life and that he felt like he was given a second chance with me...like he was living a fairy tale. He said he was very happy and he wanted to be with me forever, that I was special to him and that is why he was nervous...because our relationship was important. He told he me more than liked me and cared for me more than I knew. Telling all of his friends throughout the years that I was the one who got away. When we got together he bragged to everyone about us.

A few weeks ago we got into our first tiff and I think I hurt him deeply (I didn't cheat). He told me to leave his house and not come back. I tried to talk to him and he wouldn't listen. I even tried to go back over to his house and he just opened and shut the door. Later that evening, I returned some items at his door. He sent me a not so nice text and some voicemails telling me I burned the bridge, I was dead to him and he never wanted to talk to me again. I basically need a spell for forgiveness, for him to rethink about us and possibly for him to remember the feelings he had before the argument. The fight was not really major, but I have found out he is very sensitive and is afraid of getting hurt.
SocalAriesgal

Re: Please help me with a spell to regain love & friendship

Post by SocalAriesgal »

The tiff was really stupid...I was hormonal (ladies you can understand this) and I saw him talking to some girls at their car by his apartment..needless to say, I drove by and yelled something not so nice to him. I have never done that before to anyone ever. I am having medical issues and will probably have a hysterectomy soon. He doesn't understand about female issues and think it was jealously...honestly it wasn't. I admit I have some insecurities, but am working on that.
The bad thing is that it was a friend of his that just wanted to borrow a gas can. He totally freaked out when I did that because that is so NOT MY STYLE.
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

if you did a spell to make him forgive you its just that YOU MADE HIM its not real. Dont you want something real? Instead why not do a spell on you instead of someone else. The spell could be to make you and your energy more easily understood by others.
Tasariel

Post by Tasariel »

I think that it's kinda crazy that he never wants to speak to you again because of this one OUT OF CHARACTER action. The fact that he knows it's not the type of thing you usually do should tell him something's WRONG, not that you're a terrible person he should never speak to again. I really don't think that makes a lot of sense at all. Boyfriends and girlfriends do that to each other sometimes, hahaha.
One time (before switching birth control pills) I had a bad month and lost it on my boyfriend in the middle of our school's sitting room, and was screaming at him and everything. He walked away from me, but once he calmed down, he came back to try to figure out what was going on.
That's what people in relationships do. There has to be wiggle room. You can't be PERFECT all the time. And he needs to realize that. If he loves you, he should understand that sometimes, you're irrational too. Sometimes, you mess up. And while he has every right to be pissed off about it, his reaction is MORE than out of control for the situation.
Definitely get your situation figured out as far as the hormones go, but if you're serious that it was the only reason you lost it on him, just lay it out there for him. If he can't take you getting irrational ONCE in your relationship, do you really wanna be with this guy much longer? What if you were married or something? And one comment will set him off? It sounds kind of unstable, and you shouldn't have to walk on shells that way.

I don't think you should WANT to cast a spell to get him back. But that's all my opinion. I'm not the best at this, and I'm drawing a lot on what my counselor at college used to say to me. So I hope it's at least helpful a little bit.
SocalAriesgal

Post by SocalAriesgal »

He is still soooo mad at me and said he never wants to see or talk to me again. How can I help him to forgive me? Do Virgo men forgive in time if they really loved you? Earlier that week he told me he wanted to be with me forever and ever and he felt like he was given a second chance with me. He has wanted me for 17 years!!
roseonfire

Post by roseonfire »

Magick isn't really the best solution for a situation like this. The best you can really do is give him some time and space then try to talk to him about it calmly. Explain about what had happened from your point of view. If he doesn't listen, there isn't much more that you could do, other than try to move on.
The Goddess is like the moon itself, guiding us in our darkest moments.

Return to “Love Spells”