My friend is trying to cast a love spell on another friend.

Questions and posts about love spells.
jittertat

My friend is trying to cast a love spell on another friend.

Post by jittertat »

The receiving friend doesn't want to have anything to do with him and told me that he feels creeped out that he's trying to cast a love spell on him, and to see if I can use a spell to stop him.

Anyway, does anyone have a ritual that fits these lines? Just so I don't have to make everything myself. :/
Symandinome
Banned Member

Re: My friend is trying to cast a love spell on another frie

Post by Symandinome »

If the guy already knows that the other person is going to cast a spell on him and doesnt want it chances are that is already enough to stop it from working because the intended persons own will is adament about not wanting that to happen so it will block it.

By you casting a spell to stop the other person makes you no better than the person that is trying to cast a spell on your friend. Working against someones will is working against someones will no matter how you try to justify you reason for doing the counter spell.

I understand its your friend and he wants you to do it but thats not a good enough reason to try to stop someone from doing what they want to do. You can however do a spell for your friend with his permission to only allow true love not magickally induced love to come to him. That is your loophole.
Ses

Post by Ses »

Wouldn't a possible counter spell be sufficient enough?
I am who I am because of what I have done - Niall Gallagher
Tasariel

Post by Tasariel »

I feel like instead of casting a spell to STOP the first friend, you could more direct your energies to protecting the other? The one who doesn't want those kinds of attentions? If he gave permission, you could perhaps cast a protection spell on him to keep unwanted love spells from working on him.
Just a suggestion that I thought of and didn't see here yet. :)

Return to “Love Spells”