Group Love Spell?

Questions and posts about love spells.
Ember Nightwolf

Group Love Spell?

Post by Ember Nightwolf »

Okay. So I told everyone at school I was a witch and they gobbled the rumor up. Half think its weird, half think its legendary, but either way, a LOT of the girls want me to cast a love spell for them. I told them about the ethics (not directing it at anyone etc) and suggested instead that we meet at mine or somewhere and perform a love spell together, obviously with me guiding and them doing the stuff. but I'm not that sure what kind of spell to perform, or at least how to change a solitary spell into something I could use for the group. Thanks :)
There are three sides to a coin.
roseonfire

Re: Group Love Spell?

Post by roseonfire »

While you may have explained the ethics to them, that doesn't ensure that they fully understand, or even respect, them, with nothing stopping them from focusing on a specific person, which they probably will. This is why someone shouldn't learn how to use magick or create spells until such a time in their training that they are ready for the responsibilities that come with that knowledge. So no, I will not give you any help for finding such a spell.
The Goddess is like the moon itself, guiding us in our darkest moments.
Kitty

Re: Group Love Spell?

Post by Kitty »

changing a solitary spell an be as simple as changing every me to us and every i to we
there are a couple on the main website

Return to “Love Spells”