Questions and posts about love spells.
MoonMajesty

Does Anyone Have A love Spell?

Post by MoonMajesty »

Hi guys i need a love spell That u have Tried and It Works :) thank you
Raconteuse

Re: Does Anyone Have A love Spell?

Post by Raconteuse »

There are love spells in the fourm if you take the time to do a search. Also, spells in general are more powerful when they are your own words and own ritual, because it comes from YOU. I think you would benefit from more research on spell/ritual structure.
Kitty

Post by Kitty »

i agree but I'd also reccomend this potion - it's an attract a lover spell so it moght not be what you're looking for but it definately works

1 part orange oil
1 part patchouli oil
6 parts vodka
4 leaves of rue

apply it to your pulse points where you're going somewhere you want to attract someone. it smells so good as well
Ember Nightwolf

Post by Ember Nightwolf »

Here one is! just remember never to direct it at a specific person, no matter how tempted you are! :)

Love Bath
You shouldn’t focus on a specific person during the rite in order to strengthen the bond between you or to draw that person to you. Do a thorough physical cleaning of your bathroom, and cover any mirrors with material (white or pink towels or sheets are nice). Then draw a bath and to the water add a small handful (about 1/3 to 1/2 cup) of sea salt or other available salt while saying:
"Negativity is washed away, I am renewed as of today! Many heads will turn my way, the ones I chose will wish to stay. May it harm none, so it will be" 

Light three white, pink or red candles or place them floating candles in the bathtub. Focus on your body, how sensual it is, how beautiful you are. Focus on what you like about yourself (there is something). You may also begin to focus on that specific person if desired. Turn off the lights and turn on your favorite music, something that makes you feel sexy, or calm peaceful, depending on the desired end result you want. Enter the bath and relax, make sure every part of your body is immersed in the water at least once. When you are finished repeat the original words, plus this ending line:
"I am blessed, I am loving, I am loved, and I love myself! I am love!"

Feel free to intuitively add what you like to this. Hope it helps! :)
There are three sides to a coin.
MoonMajesty

Post by MoonMajesty »

Thanks! :D
Sekhmet

Post by Sekhmet »

Love spell.
Take three cords or strings of various, pleasing pastel colors, perhaps pink,red and green, and braid them tightly together. Firmly tie a knot near one end of the braid, thinking of your need for love.
Next, tie another knot,and anouther, until you have tied seven knots. Wear or carry the cord with you until you find your love. After that, keep the cord in a safe place, or give it to one of the elements - scatter and burn the ashes in the ocean or a stream.
Hope this works :)
Sekhmet.

Return to “Love Spells”