badly need an attraction or lust spell

Questions and posts about love spells.
desperate

badly need an attraction or lust spell

Post by desperate »

i really need an attraction or lust spell to help improve my looks and in turn my confidence .i saw some other spells for this but i want to here from people of ones that they know work
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

geez take a hint already
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
Vicki*

Post by Vicki* »

I dont think a spell will do that for you unfortunately. You need to work on yourself in other ways.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I see that you are from England, but don't you all have a show like "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" over there? Call those guys and have them give you a makeover, or just watch the show and see what they recommend to other guys. If you don't dress and look right, it can be a real hindrance to finding love. You probably want to work on your attitude a bit too, considering what I have read on this forum from you. So if you can't get the Queer Eye guys to help you out, then find a friend who is female (someone fashionable) and tell her that you need her help with a full-makeover (hair, clothes, and personality.) Get her to tell you honestly what you need to change about yourself to make women like you. I'm sure there are lots of things you are doing wrong and you just have no idea what they are. Most men don't. So don't feel embarrassed asking for some help. Women love to tell men how they should change and they are usually right about the things they say. I gave my husband a full-makeover after I started dating him. He wears stylish clothes now, has a cool goatee (hair on his chin) and moustache and a cool haircut. He looks 500% better than before. Even his ex-wife admitted it the other day, how much better he looks. It really takes a female in most cases to teach a guy how to look and act his best. So there's your plan. If you want to be cool and get the girls, you need a female to tell you how to do it. Good luck. If you want to post your picture here, the women here can tell you what they think you could do to improve. It might be tough on the ego, but in the end you'll be better off and have lots more confidence. Screw spells. They won't really help. You'll have to make real changes.

BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

Once again, magic is NOT the answer. Take a hint.
desperate

Post by desperate »

how would u have felt if your husband had of told u that u didnt look attractive to him and then he wanted u to wear different clothes and have different hairstyles etc.etc.?what i wear or that is not the problem im not hear looking for fashion advice
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Desperate - weren't you in Dublin before????
Or am I going mad :roll:

hedge
desperate

Post by desperate »

ur going mad hedgewitch
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

I could understand him telling you that you werent attractive if you weren't taking care of yourself... but if he just said it to be mean or something.. thats just wrong. I don't think magic is the answer tho. but here is some stuff.

Love Bath (1) - To Attract Love
Items Needed:
Pink or red candle
Cheesecloth
1 drop of attraction oil
½ teaspoon of dill
¼ teaspoon of rosemary
¼ teaspoon of lavender
1 tablespoon of lemon juice.

Light a pink (for romance) or red (for passionate relationship) candle in your bathroom. Pour all of the ingredients in the cheesecloth and fill your bath with water. Go inside and place the cheesecloth (tied) into the bath water and let it diffuse, visualize the kind of lover you want and what type of relationship you wish to have. Thank the Goddess/Gods and snuff out the candle (don't blow out!). Do not rinse or use soap! Let this beauty/attraction bath stay on you for the rest of the night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Make Yourself More Desirable
This is a simple and easy Love Spell that takes no time at all. You do not need a lot of ingredients and they will not be hard to hunt down. This spell will make you much more desirable to the opposite sex and is sure to raise your confidence.

Materials:
1 pink candle
1 bottle of 100% Virgin Olive oil
Something to light the candle

Process:
Take the candle and place it on a table or your altar. Now take the olive oil and rub on to the candle starting in the middle and going up, then starting in the middle going down. While purifying the candle with the oil, you want to recharge the candle with love and desire, so visualize love and channel all your emotion into the candle. After the oil is finished, take a knife and carve what it is you want into the candle.

Example: I Wish For "John/Jane Doe" to love me

After finished writing in the candle, simply light it and concentrate on love and throw as much emotion (love) into the flame of the candle as possible, you may even want to add words if you wish. Sit and do this until the candle has burnt out. Make sure you are comfortable and won't be bothered. The more you feel sexy, the more this spell will work for you! Once the candle has burned out, the spell is finished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magick Mirror Beauty Spell

You will need 1 small, handheld mirror, 3 candles, rose oil, patchouli incense and a little privacy.

Select one color for the strongest effect, or mix and match to get a bit of each:

Red if you are going for sex appeal

Silver if you want to be the center of attention and display star-quality charisma

Orange if you are going for general attractiveness and likeability.

On a night when the moon is full, find a secluded outdoor spot. Light your incense and your three candles. Disrobe and anoint the parts of your body you would like to change with the rose oil. For example, if you think your feet are too big, anoint the tops of each foot. If you are going for an all over make-over, then anoint your forehead, your breast bone, the center of your belly, each wrist and behind each knee. Pass the mirror through the smoke of the incense, then raise it over your head, reflective surface facing the moon.

Recite:

Wood and Wind, Ember and Mist
Grant your blessed child's wish
Sacred Mother charge this mirror
Let your light make beauty clearer
Wrap it in your gentle glow
So that tis all it ever shows.
Lower the mirror and gaze into it. Visualize the way you wish to look, and how you want others to see and react to you. Repeat the following:

As a blossom in your glade
Let my beauty never fade.
Now, use the mirror's reflective surface to shine the moonlight on the place(s) you would like to make more pleasing to the eye. When you are done, wrap the mirror in a dark cloth and keep it safe. If the mirror is ever broken, so also will be the spell. Snuff the candles, dress and let the incense burn out.

For an extra boost, like before a big date, business meeting or audition, annoint yourself again with rose oil and spend 10 minutes gazing into the mirror. While doing so, focus on the things you find attractive about yourself and the things you want others to see when they look at you.
**Nothing is set in stone**
desperate

Post by desperate »

thanx ,thanx and thanx again moonlight finally u have done in one post what all these idiots could nt do .im here on the post a spell or ritual page because i need a spell but people just keep givin me advice and that is no good to me i already know the consequenses of doing certain spells such as love spells if i wanted advice i would nt b here.once again thankk u
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

desperate wrote:ur going mad hedgewitch
That's not the first ( and I doubt it's the last ) time I've been told that :D

Call me mad but don't call the other members here idiots. They have
taken their time to reply to you time and time again and because you aren't offered what you want on a plate you throw your toys out the pram.

What is your magical knowledge? What does magic mean to you? How long have you been practising?Why do you lack common basic social skills? Why do you have the personality of an amoeba? In fact, that's unfair to all amoebas out there, they are probably very nice.

I would appreciate answers to my first 3 questions.

hedge
sheherazade

Post by sheherazade »

how freaking dare you call us idiots 2gunsfiring

learn to spell
learn to READ &
most of all learn KINDNESS & COURTESY
& to have a point of view without showing off what you lack.

learn respect & maybe you'll get some too. :evil:
desperate

Post by desperate »

hedgewitch makin a crap point i aready told people without them asking that i have no experiance with magic thats why i was asking for spells and not advice.its easy for people like u an sherezade to give advive(UNWANTED ADVICE) but u have already done spells like this i have ent this is why i cant see and learn from the results of spells like this with just ur worrd of mouth.wheni challenged sherezade about if she was told of the threefold law when she casted her love spells woould she have done them anyway?when i asked her this she never answered.so i stand by what i said apart from moonlit u r all idiots
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

*takes a deep breathe.............................................................

If my points seem crap to you I would like to know why.
You have no knowledge of magic so please tell me how you propose casting a spell. What do YOU think you need to perform a spell ( and I don't mean candles, incense blah, blah, blah) I mean what you need to give of yourself and to recieve in return.

Do you really think magic is some easy way of getting what you want?

Life isn't like that boyo.
There are fundamental rules that apply in all areas of living, magic demands the most out of all of them.

Light your candles and burn your incense, it really won't make any difference to your life what-so-ever. If you want to see change in your life, look from within.

But something tells me that you won't.

hedge
desperate

Post by desperate »

i really appreciate people telling advice on how to do a spell but tell how many times did u or anybody else here try to do that?oh wait thats right u never did.all u do is give me reasons why i should not be doing spells like these.tell me when did i ask for advice or opinions on whether or not i should do a love spell/oh wait thats right i did nt.thats why anything u have said has been just crap.just pointless crap that i assured u would not change my mind but obviously u were stupid enough to try anyway.and thats why i called u an idiot

Return to “Love Spells”