Valentine's Day spell to find a lover

Questions and posts about love spells.
Ravencry

Valentine's Day spell to find a lover

Post by Ravencry »

Valentines Day is February 14th, so (quite a bit early) I decided to post a spell for all the singles on the board that are hoping to find someone to hold this year!

You will need:
2 candles, in corresponding colour to your gender and the gender you wish your lover to be (Light blue for male, pink for female)
Pink ribbon
Pink Pepper (For fiery love)
Pink Salt (for pure love)
A slip of paper
a red pen

1. On the slip of paper, write 3 qualities that you wish in a lover. You could put things like 'Handsome, understanding, won't cheat, sweet, funny, kind, etc.) THIS PART IS THE HARDEST PART!! Place the slip of paper between the candles and bind them together with the ribbon (to represent hugging and kissing)
2. Place the candles on the altar, on a fireproof surface. Light one to put a little wax on the surface, so they will stand up together. Now around the candles, draw a heart with the pink salt and pink pepper mix. Now light the candles.
3. Visualize a new lover, coming into your arms, holding you and loving you the way you wish. Imagine having conversations with them and generally loving and enjoying each other. Now chant:
'Lover new, come to me,
with these candles, I invoke thee,
come to me life, I call to thee,
Oh Lover new, come to me.' Repeat 3 times.
4. When you are done chanting, continue to visualize your new lover, going to a movie, eating a home-made meal together, being naughty, etc.
5. When the candles burn down, wrap the excess wax in pink fabric, and hide near the front door. Save the salt and pepper mix.
6. When your lover does come, cook a meal using the pink pepper and pink salt mix.
Kitty

Re: Valentine's Day spell to find a lover

Post by Kitty »

this is probably a really stupid question - lol
pink salt and pepper ? how do I get this ?
xx
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

Pink pepper is pretty common, you can find it in super markets. It might even be sold with the rainbow blend of pepper. It grows everywhere out here in California, which is no help to anyone thats not in California, much less the US!
Here's what it looks like: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 52&bih=698
And heres what you should look for when trying to find pink salt: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 52&bih=698

Its called Himalayan Pink Sea Salt. And the pepper is Pink Peppercorns. You could find them at any market, or at any health food store.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

You can substitute red rose petals and regular pepper if you can't get pink pepper and pink salt.
Kitty

Post by Kitty »

ahh okay - those are pretty cool, I've never seen rainbow pepper either - I think we Brits must be very unadventurous :D
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

i get my stuff from a bio food store, himalaian salt is pretty famous, also red peppers are easy to find in spice stores, most mothers buy spices for roast etc etc there.
It even has ginseng root:D

Return to “Love Spells”