Spell to make someone stop obsessing?

Questions and posts about love spells.
Kenzie..Kat

Spell to make someone stop obsessing?

Post by Kenzie..Kat »

So, there is this guy who is obsessed with me. I always feel really bad because I don't like him and he tells me he loves me almost everyday. Today he started singing "You Are Beautiful" to me today. Is there a spell so he will stop this? It will save us both the pain...
Traumwandlerin

Re: Spell to make someone stop obsessing?

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Go to him, look him in the eye and tell him that neither you do love him, but also wish to stop any contact with him. Tell him there never was/is or will be any chance for him. And also tell him, if he won't stop following you around you will take this to court. There are legal rules against such a behaviour. Make sure he gets that you will take any means that are necessary to get him rid out of your life.

Sorry, this ain't magic, but it works in the most cases. Also you have something in your hand, if his obsession becomes worse to take legal actions. You might consider writing a protocol for this case.
Serendipity

Post by Serendipity »

Good advice Traumwandlerin. Magic is not always the best solution, sometimes mundane steps are better.
Kenzie..Kat

Post by Kenzie..Kat »

thank you. Magick or no magick I just want him to leave me alone. This is the place I always turn to when I really have to have help on something. Thank you again(:

Return to “Love Spells”