A love awareness spell.

Questions and posts about love spells.
Lorena

A love awareness spell.

Post by Lorena »

Hey all, I just recently wrote this spell and thought I'd share it with you!
It's not a specific love spell so much as a spell to give awareness and bravery to those who already like/love me and aren't sure what to do about it...as well as to request that the universe push my perfect guy in my direction ;)

I'm going to do it this Friday at midnight--the day and time correspond perfectly with the new moon :)
It will probably be preceded with a cleansing bath and accompanied by Loreena Mckennit's Mystic's Dream. Unless someone has any other suggestions. :)

Let me apologize now for any typos, I had to write this on an iPod touch.
Materials: small shells (at least 9)
A medium stone that can fit in a jar
Clear glass marbles
Flowers
Three strands of your hair, braided if possible, placed in jar beforehand
Sachets of cinnamon, poppy seed, caraway seed, ginger, and clove, tied shut with gold ribbon to represent the God.
Silver scissors, to represent the Goddess and cut upen the sachets
9 tea lights
Pink candle - this should be the tallest one.
White candle - second longest.
Red candle- shortest.
Jar
Salt
Burning dish
Matches

Ritual:
Begin with protective circle of salt, to hold off negative energies.
Consecrate all your candles however you please.
Call the corners, lighting a corresponding tea light as you do so. To call the corners in this spell, I will use : north- venius, ego excite ele. South - ignum, ego excite ele. East - terra, ego excite ele. West - aqua, ego excite ele.
Arrange remaining five tea lights in pentagram and light, saying before each, "little candle, pure candle, now I beseech thee my desires to handle."
Begin to fill the jar with shells, marbles, stone, and flowers. As you insert each object, declare its purpose.
Marbles: glass set round, let existing love be found.
Help my future lovers see, their heart's desire is ever me.
And let them ever be aware, if love is desired, I shall take them there.

Stone:
Hearty stone ever eternal, strength through fires infernal,
Let my lover be so true, til with him, i am through.
Let him never seek to stray, and let my love guide his way.

Shells:
O shells cradled in the Goddess' hand, let love be born within this man.
And give him bravery to seek, my love within these next three weeks.
And let his love rage like a fire, if this be Her great desire.

Flowers:
Sweet flowers ever meek, let thy perfume awake the one I seek.
And let him see my shy face, and guide him to my heart's place.
Let our love be sweet as thee, and happiness we all shall see.

Insert pink, white, and red candles into jar. Light white, then pink, and lastly red.
On a slip of paper, list your desired lover's qualities - NO NAMES. I cannot stress enough how important it is to not be specific to one person.
Place paper on burning dish.
Chant: o forces of purity, love, and light, keep us together and save this night. O Goddesses lovely sweet and desired, help me, for no evil here is transpired. I seek only to renew and revive, and to draw romance into my life. See our offering and hear our cry, in your lady hands our requests lie. Our articles are clean of any ill-will, and now we beseech draw back the veil. And as this jar joins with the earth, so go our desires, for all their worth.

Bless the sachets, saying "o wise deities, this is our offering of fragrant spice"
Cut tips of sachets and empty into burning dish. Light. Allow to burn out.
"so mote it be"
Pour ashes into jar after snuffing candles and add a pinch of salt for purity.
"so mote it be"
Bury jar.
"so mote it be!"
Thanks corners and snuff tea lights.
Before breaking salt circles, command away any dark energies as you please. After doing so, thank protective forces saying, "forces of purity, love, and light, thank you for watching over me tonight."

Its pretty rough and open to be interpreted or changed or added to but yeah! I'll try and get a picture of my basic setup before I cast on Friday.

Feedback much appreciated!
ScarlettRose

Re: A love awareness spell.

Post by ScarlettRose »

Very nice spell (: great job! It's a fun one. Thank you for sharing. Let me know how it works for you :D
Breathing in I feel gratitude; Breathing out I give thanks.
Breathing in I feel joyful; Breathing out I celebrate.
Breathing in I know compassion; Breathing I am compassion.
Breathing in I feel loved; Breathing out I offer love.
Breathing in I am still; Breathing out I am at peace.
Om.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

I like the idea of helping those who fell in love with you to be less insecure so they can act on this :) This is a nice way to do a love spell :)

But what happens, if you are a cute and popular girl? Would this spell not end in hundreds of broken hearts? You kind of encourage anyone who fell in love with you, but what if you didn't fell in love to him?

Also I think the actual spell you wrote didn't point out enough, that you just want to encourage those who are already in love with you, It seem like you try to awake new love. Maybe go over it one more time and make it more clear?
Lorena

Post by Lorena »

thank you for your suggestion :) much appreciated :D

Return to “Love Spells”