So I love this person...

Questions and posts about love spells.
Tyvnn Shroud

So I love this person...

Post by Tyvnn Shroud »

And I don't think they even know it, althoughit comes out pretty strong. Is there anything I can use to make them realize that I love them? I don't wanyt a love spell, I just want them to know that I love them to see if it is possibly to go further in our friendship. Anything will help.

Please and thank you
TheBlackDahlia

Post by TheBlackDahlia »

This is going to sound obvious but.. have you thought about talking to them? I wouldn't go right up and say 'hey I love you', most people would get squirmy and back off, but just tell them you have serious feelings for them and ask how they feel.
Tyvnn Shroud

Post by Tyvnn Shroud »

Well, I have =^/
This person is just very... clueless, and didn't understand what it was I was trying to say. Although they told me today that they liked someone that I know and it kinda depressed me. I just know if they know how much I love them they would too. I just want something that could possibly give them a dream or something that they could better explain to them the way I feel.
Corleonis

Post by Corleonis »

Tyvnn Shroud wrote: I just know if they know how much I love them they would too.
Sorry to disappoint you but it doesn't "how much you like them" it's "how much they like you" that matters...If some random person came up to you and sayd they loved you more than anything,you wouldn't fall in love with them on the spot would you? More attracting,less pondering.

Return to “Love Spells”