need spell to stop interference from ex's new spouse with vi

Questions and posts about love spells.
Star Shine

need spell to stop interference from ex's new spouse with vi

Post by Star Shine »

My best friend's ex is allowing his very controlling new wife dictate when my friend gets to see her son....she has even had to get the police involved to enforce the visitation order.
She just wants this woman to stop trying to keep her from her child and to just stop with all the nastiness.
blessings and love :(
seema

Post by seema »

I don't have a spell but i do know a good website if you wanna check it out.

http://www.extremespells.com/
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Seema is a spammer. Ignore her link.

I hope you find something to help :)
Star Shine

Post by Star Shine »

shadowx wrote:Seema is a spammer. Ignore her link.

I hope you find something to help :)
Thank you Shadowx....and to Seema...I posted a request for help....not a request to steal my money!!!

Blessed Be
seema

regarding being a spammer

Post by seema »

Please note I am not a spammer. I was merely giving a suggestion. With topics like witchcraft and shamanism, i felt my suggestion was relevant to this discussion board. in any case, any form of ritual or spell is manipulation of energy whetehr paid or free.

since people on this board are not happy with my contributions, i will gladly leave this board. ther moderators can delete my comments.

thank you and regards,
Seema.
seema

Post by seema »

Please note i am not a spammer. i was merely giving a suggestion. with topics like witchcraft and shamanism, i felt my suggestion is relevant. any form of spell or ritual whether free or paid is manipulation of energy. also on this website, they have free spells as well.

since people are not happy with my suggestions, i will gladly leave this discussion board.

regards and thanks,
Seema.
Star Shine

Post by Star Shine »

you said they have free spells on that site??? Where??? I found NONE!!!

Return to “Love Spells”