Kissing spells???

Questions and posts about love spells.
CristryShannon

Kissing spells???

Post by CristryShannon »

Guys I want a kissing spell so the boy I like to kiss me! It's not a bad spell that make me feel bad from what I've done right????Anyway can anybody help me a little bit?
CristryShannon

Post by CristryShannon »

Anyone????? :roll:
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Just think about it:

Go over to this boy, grab him in the neck, force him to kiss you... this wuld be called sexual harassement.

Now:

Burn some incense, do a spell, force him to kiss you.. Where is the difference? There would be no evidence, true, but you would be guilts of sexual harrassement. So just not do it..

Next question:

"Hi, I'm a 16 years old boy and never had sex in my life, but there is this super sweet girl I like. I want to have sex with her. Spells plz?"

You must admit you wouldn't give him one, because it would be rape. Seriously, think!
CristryShannon

Post by CristryShannon »

Yup you're right but I realy like him and I don't think that he is gonna turn around and look at me...he is great and I don't think that I am great too...that's way I want a kissing spell...maybe the next time he see's me from the corner he will come to talk me! :roll:
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Or boost your selfworth with a spell and just start talking to him ;)

Magic shouldn't be the first aid with everyone in your life. Actually most problems can easily be solved without magic (and are actually easier solved than with magic). Being in love is one of those things where meddling with magic is just plain stupid. Really, just learn flirting, looking cute, talk to the boy.

And since you don't think you're great to, probably change just the way you think about yourself. And that is a great aplication for magic.
CristryShannon

Post by CristryShannon »

Well I did...I changed but he didn't respond!
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

No, you have to change, so you are able to talk to him yourself and not waitng how he will take all the right steps, it's up to you ;)

And when it doesn't work, you need to change to understand not everything is meant to be ;)
KaidaPyralis

Post by KaidaPyralis »

I used to have a sort of "charmed" lipgloss. Probably sounds stupid.

Basically I held it in my hands and concentrated on flooding pink light into it. The idea was that when I wore it it would give me confidence and make me seem more approachable. It wasn't aimed at anyone specific though, so maybe you could try something like that.

Kaida
Lau
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

Idea: run a red rose petal over your lips charming them with a short rhyming spell.
something simple yet strong
red as rose (snowhite fairytail quote)
sweet as honey...
CristryShannon

Post by CristryShannon »

Thankx guys I will try! :roll:

Return to “Love Spells”