Communication spell to let someone know you care?

Questions and posts about love spells.
tuesday

Communication spell to let someone know you care?

Post by tuesday »

Hello Everyone~
I am new at all of this so please bear with me. I am looking for a spell or a meditation that can help me communicate with a friend. My friend lives on the other side of the country and has allowed his life to go into a very dark place that has caused him to push people who care about and love himm very much away.
I miss him like crazy and my heart breaks for his pain. He is intwined with my soul and knowing he is lost is devasting.
I do get glimpes of him from time to time.. 2am random phone calls without leaving a message or an email from time to time and yes they are painful and confusing but I understand that these actions cannot define who I am.
What I am looking for is a way for me to contact him either thru a dream or meditation. I want to be able to tell him that no matter what I am here for him and that I love him. That I am not crossing judgement and that I am here to help him and protect him in healthy ways. That safety, unconditional love, and truth will always lie in my heart for him to receive.
I want him to see the good in himself and there is so much more waiting for him if he would just allow him self to see the precious being that he is.
I also want him to know that I am hurt by his actions and that it is confusing and I cannot allow it to consume my life.
How do you communicatie something like this in a dream? Do you write it down before you sleep? Any rituals that should be performed before?

Thanks to all who read and post with any suggestions. I appreciate your time and any feedback. It is how I will learn to become full and open to receive the guidence to becomming better. :)
MidWestWitch

Post by MidWestWitch »

Hi, I saw that nobody replied to you so I will try and help. I used a spell I found in the spells category that worked wonders for me. Right after I did it I really felt like a weight had been lifted off of me. I really needed to contact someone that for reasons out of my control I couldn't just pick up the phone and call nor could I just meet him somewhere. Anyways, you can find this spell in the spell category but I'll tell you what I used/ did that worked for me.

I *try* to incorporate meditation in everything I do since I personally need it to feel comfortable and in the right frame of mind.

I got a map of the state I lived in. I spread it out and circled where I am and where he is and drew a straight line directly connecting the two cities. I lit a blue candle and set it over his city and another blue candle and set it on mine. While they were burning I meditated on *positive* things I wanted to send his way. Then I wrote a letter to him telling him everything I wanted to say. I folded it up and set the letter under the candle that was on his city. I meditated for a few more minutes and visualized it going to him and him receiving it. I then took the letter and burned it in the flame of the candle that was over his city. With the ashes I took thyme and cinnamon and put it with the ashes and then I went outside and scattered it in the direction he lived, which was West from me. I went back to my room, meditated more and let the candles burned down.

I hope that somewhat helps. I personally had a lot of success with this. I felt peace of mind afterwards and truly felt that he had received the message. I just knew it.

There was a spell/meditation I read on here somewhere the other day about concentrating on the link between two people if they had ever shaken hands it formed a bond. So if you meditate on all the webs you have created with people like links and imagine a white bulb traveling from you through those webs/links of people directly to that person and what you want to say it has some success.

Just scrounge this site and read what people have done and what has worked for them. This is such a wealth of knowledge!!

Hope this has somewhat helped you!
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

If you want to talk to him in his (and your) dreams, you could do this maybe like this:

Lit a candle, concentrate on a flame and go in a light trance. Write a letter which contains everything you want to tell him. Take your time, make sure you wrote everything down and found the right words to get the message clear to him. Than lie down and go in a deeper trance. Visualize the dream in which you are talking to him, the dream you want to send to him. Feel the dream as good as you can. Raise some energy and fill it into this dream. Visualize yourself how you connect this energy with your letter and your dream.

Then be sure, that you will have this dream when you are sleeping. Say it to you, that you will have this dream every night for one week. You will ensure this with repeating the meditation every night before sleep and say to yourself before you sleep that you will have this dream. Be truly sure that you dream this dream.

Maybe you have a low dream remembrance, so don't get freaked of, when you can't remember having this dream, you will have it anyway wether you remember it or not. Also make sure, that you match his time of sleeping. Since he lives so far away.

In addition, what about internet? Does he have none? You can send him a letter with an UMTS Stick, so he can has an internetconnection and both of you could chat on a regular basis. Maybe even skype? Also sending energy and wishes is really nice and important, it's also important to connect socially and let him know that there are ways to contact you every time he likes. So send a letter which describes how much you care and offers an easy way for him to contact you. Maybe including some cookies ;)
tuesday

Post by tuesday »

You guys are fantastic. I am still new at this. Your ideas are wonderful and helpful. Do you have any tips for just starting out?
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

I found it! It took long enough, but I found something that might help:

You will need:
pink candle photo of your partner/friend crystal ball or magnifying glass
First, light a pink candle. Now, holding a photo that clearly shows your partner's face, look
into his or her eyes. You can look deeper into the eyes and beyond, into the mind, by placing
a crystal ball or a magnifying glass on top of the image.
Speak directly to the photo or through the object you have chosen to magnify it with.
The eyes, mouth, and facial features in the image will move in such a way that it appears
you are speaking directly, face-to-face, to the person you're trying to contact.
At this point you have made the connection.
Tell the person what it is that you want, or ask a question. The response will come to you
telepathically. Blow out the candle and wave the photo through its smoke from north to
south and from west to east. Return the photo to where you normally keep it.
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

Ravencry's spell will be effective to you. I would do it in the wee hours of the morning.

If you want something simpler, I would suggest lighting a seven day candle with your friends name on it with a message that says "Wherever you are, whatever you think, your heart knows there is someone who cares. This care is so bright you now have reason to keep on." Do not blow this candle out. White will do the job, and pink is more advanced.

Modify the words to express what is in your heart. You may call on Angels or Saints to support you in this. Mother Mary comes to mind for this working. You don't have to do all of this yourself.

You could affirm to yourself that "I know that he knows that I care"
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

Ravencry wrote:I found it! It took long enough, but I found something that might help:

You will need:
pink candle photo of your partner/friend crystal ball or magnifying glass
First, light a pink candle. Now, holding a photo that clearly shows your partner's face, look
into his or her eyes. You can look deeper into the eyes and beyond, into the mind, by placing
a crystal ball or a magnifying glass on top of the image.
Speak directly to the photo or through the object you have chosen to magnify it with.
The eyes, mouth, and facial features in the image will move in such a way that it appears
you are speaking directly, face-to-face, to the person you're trying to contact.
At this point you have made the connection.
Tell the person what it is that you want, or ask a question. The response will come to you
telepathically. Blow out the candle and wave the photo through its smoke from north to
south and from west to east. Return the photo to where you normally keep it.

Oh I love, that's a fun one! (:
&Earth Ritual, I like your chant as well.
You all are so talented it's amazing!
Breathing in I feel gratitude; Breathing out I give thanks.
Breathing in I feel joyful; Breathing out I celebrate.
Breathing in I know compassion; Breathing I am compassion.
Breathing in I feel loved; Breathing out I offer love.
Breathing in I am still; Breathing out I am at peace.
Om.

Return to “Love Spells”