Love Spell Causes Negative Results?

Questions and posts about love spells.
MidWestWitch

Love Spell Causes Negative Results?

Post by MidWestWitch »

I'm new at all of this so please bear with me. I did a few love spells and I meditate exerting as much happy thoughts from me towards the specific person it's intended for as I can. The guy I'm wanting back is an ex boyfriend. The only problem is... every time I do a spell, he comes back sometimes within one week to three weeks.. and it's always negative or really bad news from him. Is this negativity from him coming because of the way I did the spell or a sign that this truly wasn't meant to be? I have 100% faith that he keeps coming back into my life because of my spells but it's just in a negative and bad form of which he comes back in.

Any advice? Tips? Thoughts? I'd really appreciate it :)
)O( Krystal Raven )O(

Post by )O( Krystal Raven )O( »

I'm sure there will be 1009 answers to this, miss, but allow me to say that love spells themselves are what cause things like this to happen. The purposes of majik and mysticism are not rooted in things like a stubborn refusal to move on when you're not meant to be with someone. You should be doing spells that attract romance, empower you as a beautiful, sensual woman, and accentuate within you the qualities that you wish your mate to also possess. It is often the mistake of the newcomer to assume spells are a shortcut to attaining exactly what one desires in the moment. In fact, spells are a shortcut only to attaining the attention of the Universe. Once you've got that attention, it is up to you what's going to happen next. If your intentions are clouded by doubt, immature, selfish, or otherwise impure, your results will be harmful, or non-existent at best.

Please Actualize Your Divine Feminine Self and take control of your powers of beauty and grace.

A ritual to do so:

Call upon the Goddess Persephone. You will need a mirror, a red or pink ribbon, a red or pink candle, and a pomegranate (or at least pure pomegranate juice).

Place the candle before you in a space you can be seated comfortably for a while. Pour the juice/Cut and place the pomegranate into a beautiful vase, bowl, or glass. While doing this, chant repeatedly with intention, "Goddess Persephone, Goddess of Youth, Goddess of Change, Goddess of Bravely Setting Fourth in the Name of Love, Goddess of Beauty, Goddess of Bliss, Goddess of Infinite Lusciousness."

When you feel called to light the Candle, do so, and change the chant to, "I am a Goddess of Beauty. I am a Goddess of Bliss, I am a Goddess of Love, I feel my Lusciousness."

Now pick up the mirror and gaze into it, admiring yourself. Do not allow any negative thoughts through. Set the mirror down and pick up the ribbon. Tell yourself why you are attractive, why you are unique, why you are special. This is the challenging part of the ritual. It may take a couple of tries to actually feel the power of this and really get the blessing of Persephone. Wrap the ribbon around your left wrist, and tie it there as best you can.

When you are ready to blow out the candle, go set the mirror down reverently in a space you can use it for further spellwork. Then thank Persephone for being with you and blow out the candle.

Now that you've charged the mirror with Love Majik, you may write the name of who you desire on a piece of index card or stiff paper. Place the person's name upon the mirror, so that the letters are touching the reflection. Look down into the mirror when you are caught up in thoughts of the person. This will feel amazing, and if you are meant to be, it will bring him to your door in positive, happy ways.

If you are not meant to be, the person's name will naturally no longer feel like it belongs on your Love Mirror after a while.
)O( May the Cosmica known unto us by millions of names bless you with the ecstasy of Her Bliss. Namaste. )O(
)O( Krystal Raven )O(

:::::::::::::: please disregard the first two???? posts as they are incomplete................................... wtf????? I suppose my connection hiccupped........... *SHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH*

((Moderator edit: I fixed the multi-post problem for you, the post left should be the complete spell. :) ~NightRose~))
)O( May the Cosmica known unto us by millions of names bless you with the ecstasy of Her Bliss. Namaste. )O(
SunshineChild

Post by SunshineChild »

I broke up with a boy, but I wanted him back. So I just acted the way I used to when I was with him, and he asked me out again, no spells involved. Maybe a prayer or two. So, my advice is not to rely on spells so much (prayers are good though xD), and just be yourself, then it'll be you he wants, not just some spell acting on him or yourself. If he doesn't come back to you, then move on. Or just take the matter into your own hands and ask him out yourself. If he says no, he says no.
Sorry if this advice is rubbish, I'm only 14 =.='

And sorry 'bout the little ramble ^^'
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

I have casted many many love spells before. For me I always ended up heart broken. What, )O( Krystal Raven )O( said was very true. I agree with her. I do like love spells though, because they do send love into the air and they always make me feel so great afterward. But, I agree with )O( Krystal Raven )O( on the spell she posted. great idea!! (:
Blessings to you.
Breathing in I feel gratitude; Breathing out I give thanks.
Breathing in I feel joyful; Breathing out I celebrate.
Breathing in I know compassion; Breathing I am compassion.
Breathing in I feel loved; Breathing out I offer love.
Breathing in I am still; Breathing out I am at peace.
Om.
MidWestWitch

Post by MidWestWitch »

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it!!
Lil_Miss

Post by Lil_Miss »

Is there anyway to make/ show someone they love u without a spell. my ex left me after 3 and a half years and decided he didnt love me anymore.
)O( Krystal Raven )O(

Yes actually, it's called MOVING ON. If you go on with your life and look into finding happiness with other things/people/places, he may just come crawling back.

Return to “Love Spells”