Should I Cast This Love Spell?

Questions and posts about love spells.
Greek_Male_Witch

Should I Cast This Love Spell?

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hi guys, there is this girl, on the city hall, I work, and she is totally hot but I like her personality too, well as far as I know her, I don't even know her name, we keep meeting each other on the hallway, she smiles she says "hi" only to me I might add, I have seen her when I'm not around, but she is soo pretty and totally OUT of my league, I mean I don't know what I should do to deserve so pretty girl, well, I don't know but I like her a lot, so would you think a little spell would make things worse or better? you know a spell to push things from her side, because I'm not comfortable of you know exposing my feelings just to find out she doesn't like me at all? so I think I want my spell to push her to expose her feelings toward me, IF she haves any for me, see non manipulative! :? so?thoughts?
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

First you need to stop and have a conversation with the girl, other than saying "hi" and get her name. From there just ask her to go get some coffee or tea. Then you can see about trying to find out if she likes you or not. And don't say she's out of your league, as you don't know what kind of people she likes, you might just be what type of guy she's in to.
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
Mikhael

Post by Mikhael »

If you feel like you have to resort to a spell to get her she's already gone man.
Let me take you down cuz I'm going to.. strawberry fields.. nothing is real..

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace-- Jimi Hendrix
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

I don't feel I should cast a spell, I ask you guys, if its a good idea...anyway thanks
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

hi

just say hi and talk to her, you ever know what she likes and dislikes. and don't be nervious.
The shinning light is the way to path of creation
ButterflyRose

Post by ButterflyRose »

I think that you should talk to her some more to see if you can get to know her more, but wouldn't cast a spell on it,
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

i agree, get to know her, sweep off her feet lover boy. :D
The shinning light is the way to path of creation
Victoria Mnemosyne

Post by Victoria Mnemosyne »

I had my first "love affair" when I was 17, and didn't have a boyfriend until I was 18.

I used to beat myself up over it, why no one wanted to be with me.
When my boyfriend asked me out and I said yes, a few days later he told me he liked me for a while, and many of his friends liked me as well, but no one made a move because I seemed unapproachable, my boyfriend's exact words were "why should I be good enough for you? You're out of my league" I don't consider myself a great beauty, and in face I wasn't out of his league at all, the idea's ridiculous.
To think, if he never took the risk he thought was impossible, we'd never be together!

Being intimidated only closes the door. I say go for it!
Black_Cat

Post by Black_Cat »

GO FOR IT!!!! GET TO KNOW HER DONT JUST SAY HI
When the shadows come...
when the moon is full....
the black cat is here....
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

First I will ask her, her name, you know like "We see each other daily, what is your name?" well you know what guys? she is out of my league, I mean if you see me, you will understand why I keep saying that, yeah I can feel she feels something for me, but what if it is pitty! like you know "Oh look how ugly he is, I feel sorry for him" you know?

Return to “Love Spells”