Purpose of Figurine Love Candles?

Questions and posts about love spells.
pomonina

Purpose of Figurine Love Candles?

Post by pomonina »

Hey, newbie/lurker here. Merry meet.

I was at my favorite metaphysical shop in town this week and noticed a pretty sizable collection of "sexy" figurine candles in a variety of solid colors - blue, pink, yellow, and so on. The figures were a nude male and female couple in a passionate embrace. They were so lovely; I was thinking of getting a few and using them in some "keeping the flame alive" spells for my soon-to-be husband and me.

Any idea what they're supposed to be used for? There wasn't a sign, and I forgot to ask before I left.
Thanks.
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

The position the candles where representing isn't relevant at all! what is relevant is the action, so the figurines where made as they were having sex right? then you use them on a sex spell probably.
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
pomonina

Post by pomonina »

Thanks. I figured as much. I suppose they could really be used for anything lover-related - breaking two people up (not that I'd do that), encouraging "cheaters" to get caught, to bring a new lover to you, etc. I did a little googling and found that red lover candles seem to be common, but non were as lovely as these figures. They were like wax art! I think I might use them as part of a love/marriage shrine for my fiance and me.
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

The colours play an important role, for love use red or pink....
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Sounds like the wiccan god and goddess to me *shrugs*
)O( Krystal Raven )O(

Post by )O( Krystal Raven )O( »

sexy candles can be used for a lot of things. The Blue Lovers invoke peace and happiness. The Red Lovers invoke Passion. The Green Lovers invoke fertility The White Lovers invoke purity.
)O( May the Cosmica known unto us by millions of names bless you with the ecstasy of Her Bliss. Namaste. )O(
Peregrine

Post by Peregrine »

It is about the purpose and energy the user gets from it. Some people too like to use sensual/sexual energy for their rituals.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

This figure means what ever you think it does. What emotions do they invoke in your mind?

Return to “Love Spells”