Fertility spells?/Spells to help bring on pregnancy

Questions and posts about love spells.
fireflying

Fertility spells?/Spells to help bring on pregnancy

Post by fireflying »

Does anyone know of any spells like this? My fiancee & I want a baby so bad :) We're not really in a hurry, but maybe in the next year to a year & 1/2 I'm hoping I can get pregnant. I'm just a little concerned because we both used to use drugs several times a week a while back, plus I was on large doses of Prednisone (steroid) a few years ago for IBD and I've heard it can really throw your reproductive system out of whack as a long-term effect. So neither one of us are the most fertile people in the world. So are there any spells, and also any herbs that could physically help me become more fertile? Thanks :)
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

Have a look in a few of the other sections, there is a post just like this one with people giving spells etc....
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

hi,

u know what's weird when people want a baby they become stressed, remove that stress and think of ur beloved one, reduce his stress too, use a possive engery spell on both of u. let nature take it's course. check when ur more ferital or use a basle temperure for spiking in temperure will help as well.

I am pregnant myself, i never though i would get pregnant but i did. i'm due may 4th. things will come in their own time, and that time can't be rushed. :D

blessed be :D
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

Hey Syndica.... i'm a little confoozed... How is it possible that you aren't nearly as far along in your pregnancy as me, but you are due 9 days before me??? :shock:

Return to “Love Spells”