Do love spells work?

Questions and posts about love spells.
[wind_wolf]

Post by [wind_wolf] »

love spells do not cause a pure/true love it is forcing someone to love so i say they do not wrk...plus they are moraly wrng
with our breath out we give life with our breath in we take life

may the light watch over you
and shadow be blind to you
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Ya ya ya ya.
I still don't see how people find love spells 'good' to use.
I mean, why dont people ever see that using spells like these are breaking the universal code. Freewill.
Okk, i think i want to end my rant now(:
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Ginger Faith! wrote:Ya ya ya ya.
I mean, why dont people ever see that using spells like these are breaking the universal code. Freewill.
Do a love spell on me Ginger. No seriously do it.
It'll be another test lol.
Plus I can report if it worked or not.

Much love,
Y0m
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

Are you wanting a direct love spell or a "random" type?
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Me? I don't care. Either way I am not sure if it'll work. I have great love in my heart for all, but it may work if it were romanticly directed.

Much love (ha),
Y0m
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
Lily Cantodea

Post by Lily Cantodea »

I wouldn't try a love spell. I believe they violate the Rede and the 3-fold law. Love spells, I think, are a form of manipulative magick, and it can, in the long run, only hurt those involved. Wouldn't you rather have someone love you for who you are and accept you than be "in love" with you because you used a spell against them?
Godsmack

Post by Godsmack »

Lol. xD Interesting... :)

Love spells are tricky, but, like I said, if you do a general love spell, you attract all forms of love. Of course, before I actually cast it, I always state that the spell was for the highest good, harming none and in accordance with Divine Will. That should set it straight. :D

Love and Light,

Blessed Be.
Jas

Post by Jas »

the base of a love spell is indeed a manipulation spell. To make the human or any other sentient being the target of a spell that is something that is designed to bend its will.

The moral of how spells of attraction and repulsion work lies within the moral of the classic story of The Monkey's Paw (type that into wikipedia as I cannot link it for you). While this story has more to do with a warning against messing with fate, it also holds within it the concept of "be careful what you wish for" connotation as well.

So let's use an example of my friend who wants a specific person to want her. In the long run to make this spell the most affective, you would have to work some serious voodoo on this target. It would require hair (or some other piece of the target's body) and a favored item of the target... and a whole bunch of training and and other items and things. There is a simpler way of going about it, but it's outside the scope of manipulation and is little more effective than just praying for it to happen. In truth, it's all the further I'm willing to go for such a spell. However, I can say it has worked for me before.

It is far easier to identify that one needs a certain force removed from the situation than it is to identify what needs to be more present. By this I am referring to emotions. It's much clearer that someone needs to be removed than it is to be added. Why? Because it takes experience to learn that someone needs to be removed, and it only takes a whim to think someone needs to be added. See what I mean?

Now if you will ask me if it would make things savvy if you got the permission of the target to do such a spell. Let me ask you this then; What is the difference between doing that as opposed to the classic. "Hey, so-n-so thinks you're wonderful, do you think so-n-so is wonderful to?" You know, old school note passing school yard kind of thing.
riri205

Post by riri205 »

Twisted_Pixie wrote:I did one when i was younger and less experienced... but i never directed it at a particular person, i simply asked for qualities i wanted in a person and based the spell off that. Worked a treat, but the relationship didnt last anymore than 2 years. I dont regret it though, i learnt alot from that relationship. :D

I agree doing love spells is stupid and risky... but i always say as long as the person is prepared for the consequences (which 99 times out of 100 they arent), do what thou wilt... lol We certainly learn from mistakes

i would like to try this. like write down "qualties" of a guy i would like and wish to come my way. (not a specific person at all) just how can i?/ :/
zenine

Post by zenine »

article from witchvox.com about this subject -

http://www.witchvox.com/va/dt_va.html?a ... s&id=13815
To see the world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower. To hold infinity in the palm of your hand, An eternity in an hour.
(William Blake)
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Y0m wrote:
Ginger Faith! wrote:Ya ya ya ya.
Do a love spell on me Ginger. No seriously do it.
It'll be another test lol.
Plus I can report if it worked or not.

Much love,
Y0m
Are you sure?
Love Is Endless~

Post by Love Is Endless~ »

The only type of love spell I've ever considered doing was to draw an ideal person into your life, or make circumstances favorable to meet a person who met certain requirements; whether or not said person became a romantic interest was up to you. The only problem with it is that you never know which new person you met fits all the requirements, because sometimes you tend to forget the entire list. :/
Those spells seem to work well, because I've met a BUNCH of really great people since I cast the spell. (:
4 leaf clover

if love spell were true

Post by 4 leaf clover »

If love spell were true , then there won't be any fairy tale to tell.
I think if you work on the magic of attraction it's way better than to cast a spell.
Mercy

Post by Mercy »

I did one just a month back to cure my illness,to my sup rise it worked and i am living happily now i will advise you to be were of scammers cos they are much out there.. Goodluck
cherished_aries

Post by cherished_aries »

Forcing someone to love you with a spell may in fact work work but won't last and will likely only backfire,....
what you do is your buisness and I'm not one to judge
but If anyone wants to do a love spell I would advise doing one with the specific characteristics you want in a lover or to draw a love or lover into your life (yes I have tried it and it is very powerful and yes it works)
but be forewarded that can backfire too.
the moral here is,....
in the end if you aren't truely ment to be with someone
no amount of magic can bring them to you and/or make them stay

Return to “Love Spells”