Do love spells work?

Questions and posts about love spells.
clarissa

Do love spells work?

Post by clarissa »

Please, be HONEST, have you ever done a "love spell"?

Did it work? Did it fail?
Did it make you happy, please share the spell and the result you received.
Did you regret it? Did it backfire? did the person become obessesed, he loved you too much etc

Please share your love spells

I look forward hear your experiences and stories on love spells.

Clarissa
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

Once i did a spell to sweeten ones heart towards me, the spell worked and we got a little closer. We never crossed the line of friendship, and now we are good friends and chat from time to time.
So the spell worked, i am happy with the result, it didnt backfire at all, the person didnt become obsessed at all.
Sallydreams

I wouldn't do a love spell

Post by Sallydreams »

clarissa wrote:Please, be HONEST, have you ever done a "love spell"?
No, because I don't believe they work... nor would I want to reap the reprocussions.

Love spells are risky and dangerous. I wouldn't advise doing them. If you need love from someone, how about just trying to get to know them better? If you feel heavy anxiety around that person -- why don't you learn some breathing techniques or do a spell for confidence?

You cannot control human emotion, and if you are able to... why would you use to it make someone love you? Wouldn't you want them to love you because of who you are, not what you did to them?

The biggest downfall that I've heard of from a love spell, is it links your "loveability" to that person. You CANNOT control someone. They may not end up loving you back at all... but the spell is still active and is only allowing that person to love you... then what do you have? Nothing.

Just don't do it.

Love spells just don't seem wise to me.
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

Nice Sally!!!
Sallydreams

Post by Sallydreams »

Thanks. :)
Avalon

Post by Avalon »

I have never nor will ever do anything that will toy with people's emotions or free will.

The reason we have such a thing called free will is just that. Free will is made for us to be free to choose our own way about life. Manipulating emotions changes free will and can cause serious complications later on down the road.
Sure a love spell may work but you will never truly know if that person loves you because of you or if they love you because of some spell you cast.

Just remember the rule of three when doing things like love spells. Do you really want such a thing to backfire on you????
Stephanie Mae

Re: I wouldn't do a love spell

Post by Stephanie Mae »

Sallydreams wrote: You cannot control human emotion, and if you are able to... why would you use to it make someone love you? Wouldn't you want them to love you because of who you are, not what you did to them?
I wish more asked themselves these questions before delving into the love spell realm.
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

Love spells backfire easily because they involve your own feelings, and sometimes these feelings are pretty obsessive and that obsession seeps in the spell tainting it!
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

I did one when i was younger and less experienced... but i never directed it at a particular person, i simply asked for qualities i wanted in a person and based the spell off that. Worked a treat, but the relationship didnt last anymore than 2 years. I dont regret it though, i learnt alot from that relationship. :D

I agree doing love spells is stupid and risky... but i always say as long as the person is prepared for the consequences (which 99 times out of 100 they arent), do what thou wilt... lol We certainly learn from mistakes
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Hmm, i think Sally is right. I mean why would you cast a love spell on someone? Sure, you think you lovehim/her, but do they you? I think, when you go back and reflect on life, on what you have done in the lifetime, you see all the mistakes you laugh about, especially the love spell. Most people would say, "Why did i ever do that spell?" And "Oh gosh, what was i thinking?"

Blessed Be,
Godsmack

Post by Godsmack »

I've done love spells before... but not for a specific person. The love spells I've done are to bring love, not to make someone fall in love. It doesn't force another to love you.
Amethyst

Re: Do love spells work?

Post by Amethyst »

clarissa wrote:Please, be HONEST, have you ever done a "love spell"?

Did it work? Did it fail?
Did it make you happy, please share the spell and the result you received.
Did you regret it? Did it backfire? did the person become obessesed, he loved you too much etc

Please share your love spells

I look forward hear your experiences and stories on love spells.

Clarissa
I wouldn't mind finally finding a man who loves me too much. How does one define loving too much, by the way? All the men I've known played with my feelings or used me so a love spell sounds just perfect to me. I could do with a lot of love after having given my heart to receive nothing in return.
tkgirl

Post by tkgirl »

the only love spell that really works is one to bring more love into your [i]own [/i]heart... love for yourself and love for life! then REAL love will come to you! :D
Sallydreams

Post by Sallydreams »

Godsmack wrote:I've done love spells before... but not for a specific person. The love spells I've done are to bring love, not to make someone fall in love. It doesn't force another to love you.
I think this could work.

You may end up with a best friend though instead of a lover. :)

(But sometimes that's what you actually need and the universe provides it.)
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

My love spell worked, but not the way I wanted, but I can't say it failed because it worked in a wrong way, if you read it its on the "Post a spell" section, you will understand why they say that love spells shouldn't be done...I don't know what you have in mind, but a love spell will not bring it to you, for example I asked for a girlfriend, and I stuch with a female kind of best friend that gets on my nerves! that is my mistake, because I didn't defined the kind of girlfriend I wanted, but anyway, love always find the way to you, never rush it with spells, because even spells cannot make love come faster, at least not the love you looking for...
What Goes Around,Comes Around!

Return to “Love Spells”