Love Spells - Opinions, Advice, and More...

Questions and posts about love spells.
adriana94

Post by adriana94 »

Elfay wrote:spell have more chance of working when you cast it to yourself and not to your lover-to-be, There are no worries about influencing any free will or touching on anything manipulative. Unless you consider it manipulative to be extremely attractive to the one you desire. Once the attraction spell is complete and performed effectively, the magnetic force will bounce off of you like you never imagined. You will be more attractive, more self-assured, more compelling and more focused on getting the love you desire. So I don't really see a manipulation intent on attraction spells. Always remember this a spell that is cast on you not to the one you desire have no chance to get any negative karma. However once this person is attracted to you be very careful that you use your magnetic attraction wisely!
Okay, do you know any good attraction spells?
Camiya

lust 0r love: is the control worth it.

Post by Camiya »

ID HAVE 2 AGREE WITH "MARIE" UP T0P. I JUST WANA SHARE SUMTHIN 4 THOSE WHO WANA PUT SPELLS 0N PEOPLE WHO U WANT TO LOVE,LIKE, 0R NEED YOU. alright i did a chant spell 0n a girl that i grew up with that i liked.we werent close-0n a hey and by basis.we w0rkd 2gether 0ne summer n went 0n a trip 4 the job(i did the spell 2-3days b4) we ended up h0okin up 0n the trip, after the trip and 0nce m0re(SHE SEDUCED ME.N WAZ S0 GUD....we were even co0l afterward callin eachother.but 0ver time after a while i m0vd away but kept n t0uch with all friends thru facebo0k.SHE W0NT AD TO HER FRIENDS ME 0N MYSPACE 0R FACEBO0K.(L0L) she stoppd talking 2 me c0mpletely.its like she hates me n0w.i d0nt even kn0w if she even remembers. ALL I KN0W IS WHATEVA I DID 2 THAT GIRL..0UT OF N0WHERE SHE W0NT TALK 2 ME AT ALL.ITS BEEN 5 YEARS SINCE WE H0OKED THOSE 3 TIMES AND RECENTLY I ASKD HER 2 B MY FRIEND 0N FACEBO0K. N0 RESP0NSE-BUT WE B0TH HAVE THE SAME FRIENDS .Its like shes fuckd up by it.
UnderTheMoon

Post by UnderTheMoon »

How about we cast a spell on OURSELF to make OURSELF the soulmate of a specific person?

Then we aren't doing anything wrong right?
Camiya

Love Control

Post by Camiya »

i Pretty mush sounds like the same thing... Because in the story that i had wrote earlier about the girl that i had cast the spell... in a way that was kind of my purpose was to try to get her to be more attractive to me in a sense just to kick things off...but i wanted it to be specifically her.. it seems like either way i wanted to have control over her emotions really just to see if it would work.. it didnt doubt it. that's why it did...in the end she was an experiment.... so thats to say that i thought that i would feel the same way about her but once i did have that reaction... i wanted to move on to better things... in know it has come back on me because we dont talk....and we didnt part ways bad or anything....just inagine your best friend just ups and stops talking to you... something like that....
UnderTheMoon

Re: Love Control

Post by UnderTheMoon »

[quote="Camiya"]i Pretty mush sounds like the same thing... Because in the story that i had wrote earlier about the girl that i had cast the spell... in a way that was kind of my purpose was to try to get her to be more attractive to me in a sense just to kick things off...but i wanted it to be specifically her.. it seems like either way i wanted to have control over her emotions really just to see if it would work.. it didnt doubt it. that's why it did...in the end she was an experiment.... so thats to say that i thought that i would feel the same way about her but once i did have that reaction... i wanted to move on to better things... in know it has come back on me because we dont talk....and we didnt part ways bad or anything....just inagine your best friend just ups and stops talking to you... something like that....[/quote]

Curious, wad chant did u do?
esmeralda

Truth spell

Post by esmeralda »

I'm looking for a spell that will make someone tell me the truth on his true feelings. My best friend has done a truth spell on this person for me once before but i think it backed fire. The reason why i need this spell done is this guy told me he doesnt love me but started crying after and saying his new girlfriend told him never to speak to me again since we dated in the past and from his tone of voice i knew he didnt feel that way. We also stopped speaking since and i did try to contact him but he wont speak to me anymore but i know he still has feelings for me. It's almost like something or someone is keeping me from moving on with my life. this might sound strange but i feel like i cant move on cuz he hasnt yet.
knave.hearts

Love spells | Does it work?

Post by knave.hearts »

@StarWitch. Do you have any evidence whatsoever that love spells actually work? To what extent does a love spell help a user to find his or her soulmate? How long does it take to learn how to use such a spell so as to produce the required effect?

Presumably, your definition of a soulmate is somebody whom you are supposed to meet at some point in your life - sooner or later you are supposed to meet such and such a person, right?

Obviously, its a deterministic worldview which has inherent problems. What if your "soulmate" is a different race or a race that you don't happen to like? Although you may have spent many lives with such and such a person the fact that he or she is a different race in this present tense could well present a serious test or a problem for people who are predominantly concerned with the concept of race as a major social division in modern society.

Don't get me wrong: I'm not racist, but I'm sure there are more than a few people in our modern state who would never dream of dating a person of a different race; which is perfectly understandable, because every race has it's own concept of "racial integrity" and modern America is a legacy of its history of British imperialism, African slavery, racial oppression or segregation by Whites against people of colour. Moreover, the cultural or racial barrier between White people and other groups is a natural law in evolutionary biology, which is irrefutably the case from a scientific perspective.

What if your alleged "soulmate" is a different race or colour, which is non-White? Are you seriously suggesting a White supremacist could well have a soulmate who is Black, Latino, Asian or Native American? Surely, no just God could ever approve a situation whereby a normal person is tested in such a way, which is beyond the level of toleration for most people? Most people do not want to date a person of a different race, which is regardless of their race, creed or colour. Its a fact of life that each race has it's own concept of "racial integrity"; in which case, how could you possibly expect White folk to be any different from ethnic minorities in America?

Let's get to the point: Is it remotely possible that a White person could unexpectedly have a "soulmate" who is a completely different race or colour; and if so, surely each and every individual has the freedom of conscience (which is a fundamental human right) NOT to fall in love with him or her - at least not in this present incarnation?

Last but not least, I would like to know whether you are endowed with mystical insight to know who a person's soulmate is likely to be in terms of race, creed or colour in this present life cycle.

I would be most grateful if you could give me a definitive answer to each of the above questions.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

@StarWitch. Do you have any evidence whatsoever that love spells actually work? To what extent does a love spell help a user to find his or her soulmate? How long does it take to learn how to use such a spell so as to produce the required effect?
No. I don't know. I don't know.
Presumably, your definition of a soulmate is somebody whom you are supposed to meet at some point in your life - sooner or later you are supposed to meet such and such a person, right?
That's the general definition of a "soul mate", yes. I don't know if I even believe in soul mates myself. I'm like any of you; I go through different phases with my beliefs.
What if your alleged "soulmate" is a different race or colour, which is non-White?
Then hopefully you aren't a racist. It could be that you and your soulmate are supposed to deal with the struggles of being an interracial couple so that you can grow stronger together.
Are you seriously suggesting a White supremacist could well have a soulmate who is Black, Latino, Asian or Native American?
I don't recall suggesting that, but sure, that could happen. Why not?

Surely, no just God could ever approve a situation whereby a normal person is tested in such a way, which is beyond the level of toleration for most people?
Maybe the point of the "test" is to help that person overcome their racism.
Most people do not want to date a person of a different race, which is regardless of their race, creed or colour. Its a fact of life that each race has it's own concept of "racial integrity"; in which case, how could you possibly expect White folk to be any different from ethnic minorities in America?
I don't expect anything from people because they normally let me down.
Let's get to the point: Is it remotely possible that a White person could unexpectedly have a "soulmate" who is a completely different race or colour; and if so, surely each and every individual has the freedom of conscience (which is a fundamental human right) NOT to fall in love with him or her - at least not in this present incarnation?
Sure, that sounds reasonable to me. If you want to learn more about soulmates, there are several good books on the topic. I like the books "Journey of Souls" and "Destiny of Souls". They explain spiritual concepts in an easy-to-understand way and they answer all the different questions that people have. The answers in those books are based on hypnotic regression sessions where clients regressed back to a time when they were living in the spirit world, in-between their human incarnations. They explain everything that happens there and they talk about soulmates extensively. The books say that it is quite possible that you and your soulmate are not supposed to be together romantically in a particular lifetime. Your soulmate could be your friend, your sister, a teacher, etc. It doesn't have to be your lover. Or your soulmate may decide to incarnate at a different time than you did, so he or she may not walking the Earth at all right now. Maybe you had to learn how to get by on your own, without your soulmate here to help you.
Last but not least, I would like to know whether you are endowed with mystical insight to know who a person's soulmate is likely to be in terms of race, creed or colour in this present life cycle.
No, I cannot tell you who your soulmate is.

Don't take anyone else's word for important issues in your life. Unless the person knows you better than you know yourself, they don't have any more knowledge or insight into your life than you do.

If your soulmate is a different race than you, and you are a racist, then I'd say that this is an opportunity for you and your family members (who are almost certainly racist if you are) to overcome their racism and realize that even though black people may often be raised in an inner-city culture that is very different from our own, they are still human beings with hopes, dreams, and emotions. Even though some inner-city people may be emotionally harder than a lot of white people you know, it's not a genetic trait. It's just that when you're raised around a lot of violence you have to learn to close down your emotions so that you don't become overwhelmed by them. I had to do the same thing and I wasn't even black. So it can happen to anyone, but black people experience it more because of the environment they are often raised in. (I'm speaking about the U.S. I don't know about other countries.)

Anyway, I don't know that I even believe in soul mates anymore (I used to believe in them back in the day when I wrote most of my website.) I think the majority of the romantic feelings that people experience are chemical, not spiritual. I'm very practical-minded about things and tend to seek scientific explanations before jumping to spiritual conclusions.
Anneis

Re: Love Spells - Opinions, Advice, and More...

Post by Anneis »

I'm very, very anti-love spell. I know what it's like to be lonely and feel like you'll never find the person who you're supposed to. Believe me. However, I do not believe in forcing others into loving you when they wouldn't otherwise. The alternative I suggest is a love finding spell. I used one once. I met my soulmate within the month. It was the person I was supposed to be with, it did not bend anyone's will, and it really just sped things up a bit. We would have met anyways, but we met sooner--and when we both needed each other most. I also am a strong pusher of surrounding yourself with rose. Rose oils, rose petals, etc. Rose is a very strong flower and definitely draws love towards you.
Saker Witch

Post by Saker Witch »

I didn't exactly do a spell, but for several weeks when I was at my altar, I asked the Goddess to help me find a man who would accept and love me for who I am. It wasn't long before I met the man who is now my husband. Turns out we'd been pen pals about 15 years earlier. I don't consider this a "love spell" per se, and I was not trying to influence a specific person. I simply asked for this man (whoever he was) to become known to me so that we could share our lives.
solomia

Post by solomia »

Hi everyone,

does anyone know a spell to end a relationship? or become friends not lovers?

luckimmortal
Banned Member

Post by luckimmortal »

anyone know how to break a love spell? put on you or sent to you... I love the girl, i dont know if it was because of spell or not, but i dont want to be in love with her
jittertat

Post by jittertat »

I, admittedly, have tried a few love spells targetting specifically, two seperate people, on two seperate occasions. I can conclude three things from my experince:
1. Love spells do not work.
OR
2. Targetted love spells do not work.
OR
3. If you are gay and try to cast a spell on a straight person, (maybe vice-versa, I'm not sure.) it will not work on them, because it's not their natural inclination. This may also be a good way to see if someone matches your orientation.

I'm inclined to believe these statements in reverse order. (3, 2, 1.) because I've tried a good few love spells. My first two were, "I cast this spell on X." My next spell was "I bring a lover to me, with short blond hair, and a masculine personality." (I'm not sure if I should've mentioned for him to be gay; although I did write "male" on the page. This never worked either.) and I've never tried a spell to just "Bring a lover to me". Can anybody assist in my magical formula for drawing a lover with wualities? Should I say "Bring me a gay lover with lond hair... etc"? Or should I just try "bring my lover to me"? One thing I know is, love spells with a target either do not work on the opposite sexuality, or else, do not work at all. And, if I can get the right information, love spells where you ask for a lover with certain qualities mightn't work at all, either.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Or, you just have no talent in love spells ;) Just doing what you should mechanically (light the candle on full moon, whatever) will just bring you no results, if you are not able to send energy.
jittertat

Post by jittertat »

Traumwandlerin wrote:Or, you just have no talent in love spells ;) Just doing what you should mechanically (light the candle on full moon, whatever) will just bring you no results, if you are not able to send energy.
Send energy? Er... How exactly does that work...? I never "intended" anything like that in a ritual, but I have focused on the end result for a few seconds... Is that the same thing?

Return to “Love Spells”