Need a reversal spell for a love spell cast a few yrs ago

Questions and posts about love spells.
AMwitch05

Re: Need a reversal spell for a love spell cast a few yrs ag

Post by AMwitch05 »

What you should do, is do this spell on a waning moon on a friday, get a black candle and a white candle and also a pink candle, Anoint this with patchouli oil. Do a ritual cleanse bath, and aura cleanse before you do this spell and make sure your room/ritual area is free of negativity aka smudging. Cast your circle, Light the black candle meditate on the negativity leaving your body and dissolving from your break up. Cast this spell I call upon the Universe in perfect love and trust, Banish this negativity from myself, and break the binds that chains me to this person (name of person.) I ask this be brought in the most correct way. So mote it be! Light the white candle meditate on a white-golden light shining over your being, and washing you of negativity bringing forth purity and love. Chant this following spell" I call upon the Universe to bring forth positivity, and healing. May this be brought in the most correct way in perfect love and trust. So mote it! Then light the pink candle, meditate on bringing self love, and attracting new love into your life. Chant this following spell. O great Universe Bring me regained self love, so that I may bring love to others, and attract me to someone new. May this work in the most correct way, in perfect love and trust. It will be just! So mote it be! Meditate until you feel Drained. Then snuff the candles out, this spell may be repeated if you feel necessary. And finally close your circle and thank all that you called upon to help in your spell. :) blessed be<3
lovetheplanets

Post by lovetheplanets »

Personally, I don't believe in undo spells. When you open the floodgate you cannot stop the water from coming out, you must go with the flow. Though you can ask for help to help you cope with what happened because of the spell, you catch my drift? I'm sorry about what's happened you should know not to do any sketchy types of spells. Always with care and intentions clear and be specific about what you want/need to happen.. the best advice I can give you
miachrhys

Post by miachrhys »

Using either black tourmaline or smoky quartz would be beneficial for this. You could hold the crystal and allow yourself to think of the spell you cast and the consequences that you have expetienced and slowly imagine all of the negativity seeping from your fingers and into the crystal. Black tourmaline is a powerful crystal with the ability to absorb negative energy.

You would almost certainly need to cleanse it after so that the negative energies don't latch on. Good luck!
tiggersrme

Post by tiggersrme »

Hey lori0417. Could you pm I have some questions to ask you
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

tiggersrme...lori0417 doesn't exist on this forum anymore
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
miachrhys

Post by miachrhys »

I know others have already posted some good options but I wanted to add a few ideas to the mix. For starters, if you have anything you created to aid the spell, like a mojo bag or a piece of jewelry, bury the item and allow that energy to go into the earth to help dissipate the spell. I don't really believe that we have the ability to influence another's will to make them fall in love with us and that love spells instead work on a subconscious level, both on ourselves and to those potential mates that we come in contact with. Therefore, I don't subscribe to the theory that your casting this spell caused a breakup or for you to be single for a lengthy period of time after the relationship ended. It just seems to fairy tale to me, to be honest.

Here are a few ideas to get your energy levels refocused and back on track. Smudge yourself with white sage smoke. This stuff is powerful and a little goes a long way. If you can't get white sage you can use any incense with purifying qualities.

I also suggest carrying around some black tourmaline and citrine. Even better if you have ametrine, which combines amethyst and citrine. I suggest these stones because in my experience they are some of the most powerful and can be used for a variety of different needs. Black tourmaline is known as a powerful crystal that absorbs negative energy and transmutes it into positive. Citrine is an energetic stone and will help boost the transmuted energy in your life. The amethyst part of the ametrine will work on a more spiritual level and help you reset your spiritual energy and kind of give you a fresh start.

Another option is to simply take a bath and picture all of the negativity you've accumulated over the past into the water. Then just feel that energy go down the drain. Just make sure you don't get black tourmaline wet because it will dissolve like crazy, especially the non-tumbled form. Good luck!
Lenea

Post by Lenea »

I believe you should never do spells to bind someone to love you, and to be with you. Someone adviced you write the spell on paper and burn it. It's not enough. Spells are hard to reverse, sometimes impossible.

Do a ritual and ask for Goddess and God to reverse the spell you've done. You can use your imagination in what kind of ritual you do. Remember furthermore, harm none. Now you have harmed. If you believe your reversal spell is good and works, it'll probably work.

Return to “Love Spells”