Love,Love,Love where the hell is it?

Questions and posts about love spells.
Greek_Male_Witch

Love,Love,Love where the hell is it?

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

I'm thinking to do a spell because I seriously wanna fall in love,but this doesn't seem to happen,it seems like it will never happen,no girl seems to be the one for me,I mean I cannot feel the "special" vibe on any girl,is this normal?I don't think so,so do you think casting a spell will solve my problem with love,or its pointless?your thoughts!
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

hi greek honey,

i know it's a bit hard to find that perfect mate, some one u can live together. don't loose heart u will someday find that someone special. u could go to a online dateing site. that's where i found my current boy friend. :D

blessed be :D
Stephanie Mae

Post by Stephanie Mae »

I am really opposed to love spells for reasons involving my mother. Love spells are addicting, I've watched it first hand. I would suggest an attraction spell, and make it one that you have created yourself. This way, you can attract someone, enjoy yourself and naturally turn it into a relationship if the opportunity arises. Below are some ideas, coming from an Irish point of view.

-Using Catnip while working with Áine.
-Carry Holly leaves and berries in your pocket.
-Work with Adammair.
-String mature Juniper berries and hang in your house.
-Use Garlic while working with Dagda to induce lust.
-Carry dried liberty caps in your pocket (make sure it is the non toxic species).
-Use Nettle while working with Medb to induce lust (be catious, very potent).

The above are only to attract.

As far as colors go, I would recommend a combination of red (passion), orange (energy) and yellow (eloquence).

A carnelian stone is great for attraction as well.
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

so the girls are attracted to you and you dont feel the vibe from them.. maybe you havent found your girl style...i wouldnt suggest magick on this..its more of pcychological..and i guess maybe you should look more for the right girl..some people wait for long time till they find the right one
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

Hi Greek Witch!

Why do you want to fall in Love at this particular time? I ask because in the past few months you've been asking a lot of questions here on the forum and that's a good thing. You're asking yourself questions which means you are seeking understanding. But now you're looking to not only become deeply involved with someone else's Life but also have them become deeply involved in yours! Are you really ready for that? And Are They!?

Because Love involves a lot of understanding and with the new ideas and ideals you're currently exploring you're 'understanding' of who you are, how the world works, why people do what they do, etc. is in a state of flux. You have conflicting thoughts and emotions about things. You have uncertainties (really just unrealized answers to questions) that are born of new ideas.

And, you have to Love yourself FIRST before you can honestly do justice to the gift of Love from someone else, true? I perceive you to be an honorable man and so I think that would be important to you. And, in order to truly Love yourself you have to understand yourself. You have to know who and what you are, or rather make up your mind about who and what you truly want to be.

I don't intend to throw a damper on you. I know you may be feeling alone, lonely, and in need of Love. It's out there for you. Just be strong (I know you are) and Patient. Patience is the key to everything. Without it all the magic spells or sloppy shortcuts won't do you one bit of good. You may draw a woman to Love to you but the end result would be disastrous for BOTH of you.

The best Love, the longest-lasting Love, comes to you for the right reason. You cannot find YOUR happiness in someone else anymore than they can in you. The other person doesn't have any real answers for you because your answers are uniquely your own! You cannot find anything you Need anywhere else but within you. When you find it within yourself you will then find more of it drawn TO you from outside yourself. Hence, the completeness and quality of Love you have within yourself is exactly the kind of Love you will draw from another person.

Hope this helped some! Blessings to you along your path!

One Walker. :D
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
Greek_Male_Witch

wow...

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Those are some really good answer people,thanks
What Goes Around,Comes Around!

Return to “Love Spells”