Do Love Spells Work on Strangers?

Questions and posts about love spells.
yukkay

Post by yukkay »

hi i was just wondering,
i have been trying to cast a spell (love spell -.-) in my room .. well .. i had not yet to see the results yet, if it matter if a spell is performed outdoor ?
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Re: ..

Post by Greymalkin »

yukkay wrote: .. well .. i had not yet to see the results yet, if it matter if a spell is performed outdoor ?
OK, I run the risk of being called 'rude' possibly, but yukkay, with the greatest of respect - if you have to ask a question like this you really shouldn't be doing spellwork yet my friend. Find out a little more information before you proceed, ok?

Love spells, my favourite thing - those and money spells because they are all people ask me to do for them.

Do love spells work? Well, that depends on your definition of the word 'love'. No love spell in the world will bring the kind of love that will last a lifetime, usually a 'love spell' brings infatuation - which is not neccessarily a bad thing, love spells are fine if you want a brief affair, and that's why I call them 'lust spells', they are great if you just want to get someone in bed for a few weeks and then get rid of them.

'Love' spells work better on people you don't yet know. You do the spell and send the energy out into the universe and will attract the person to you who is more than likely going to love you.

A mistake a lot of people make is not being able to seperate love and lust.
I have people say to me "Oh I really really LOVE this man, I want him" and when I talk to them it's so obvious they just want to have sex with him - not a long term relationship.
You can only LOVE someone after being in a relationship for a while, anything other than that is LUST.

And I'm not saying lust is a bad thing, it's a normal human emotion, just learn the differnce between love and lust.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

I agree with you Grey*haha said it again*

Love is the most powerful thing in all existence. And no magick or power can alter real love. Not even the Destroyer himself. Real love will conquer all. It might be changed for awhile but it will always come back.

Like we said before...Go out and find someone, and/or be happy with what you have and thankful you're alive. As soon as you're independant with yourself and stable. Love will find you and you will be strong enough for it.

Use me as an example. I learned to be reliant on myself and independant and happy with it. I learned so many things of how to be strong when I was single. Then I'd find a boyfriend and that would be thrown out the window...and I would get attached and dependant. I'm a people pleaser I guess. And when the relationships end I have to relearn evertyhing. Don't make my mistake. I'm learning from it and I find I'm a much stronger person now because of it.
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

Imalorki wrote:I agree with you Grey*haha said it again*
You really do want to keep an eye on that y'know!

:lol:

Return to “Love Spells”