A little bit on love spells.

Questions and posts about love spells.
Eos

A little bit on love spells.

Post by Eos »

I'll admit, love spells were what brought me originally to Wicca. When I was little and a fan of Harry Potter, yadda yadda, I had a little spell book directed to kids. Now that I look back on it, it's actually a very good spell book. It taught me about the Law of Three and the elements and all that good stuff, without me even knowing it then.

Anyway, that book didn't have any love spells, only confidence spells and those to "ease a broken heart." Looking back, I can't think of a better favor that book could've done for anyone who bought it. I came to this website and tried my hand at almost every love spell here. I really jumped in headfirst, because I was so desperate to get the girl I liked. When I finally came crashing down to reality, I learned that those spells did nothing but bring me heartbreak.

I admit, I'd LOVE to just burn some herbs and sew a picture of me to a picture of someone I want and have them just fall into my lap, but I'm smart enough to realize that love spells are just like those weight loss spells and spells to change your eye color-- they're nearly impossible, and honestly, it's MUCH less trouble to just go out and buy contacts, or go out and exercise and eat better than to do a spell (much less find one that seriously works). It's much easier, and much more ethical to just send your love to that person, tell them what you feel for them, and let them do with your love what they want. Like I said, that spell to help mend a broken heart is far more useful.

But my English teacher gave me a REALLY good idea, while we were talking about The Great Gatsby. He said something like, "I'll tell you how you can tell when you're in love. If you're spending time with this person, and your focus is on that person, that's a good indicator you're in love. If you're more or less thinking about 'what can this person do for me', and not 'what can I do for this person', you're most likely just in lust."

There's no real problem with those spells that just encourage love into your life, and not directed to any specific person. However, I think it'd be a fantastic idea to add into these spells a place to add in not just what YOU want your love to be like, but what YOU would do for your love. I've never seen a love spell do that, but if you have, my mistake. xP

Anyways, if you want me to post my version of the spell to bring a new love to you, go ahead and let me know.
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

uou still around?
Eos

Post by Eos »

Who, me?
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

Eos wrote:Who, me?
yeah, I want you to post your version on the spell.
Eos

Post by Eos »

Alright then, I'll have it up tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback. :)
mm2114

Post by mm2114 »

i'd like to have a look at your spell too. if u can post it....

thank you
Imiko
Banned Member

Post by Imiko »

Atheist of peace wrote:uou still around?
Serious, man. You have to start putting more details into your posts if you can.

Blessed be,
~~Imiko.
daredevil22r

Post by daredevil22r »

I learned a lot from that book. hahaha... One thing I did learn in my life experience, we are all free to choose what to do. If we choose to fall in love, it;s great. But great is the heartache too. We cannot force others to fall in love because it will most likely never work. Your love will come on it's own time. But you need to keep an eye out for it.

Return to “Love Spells”