ah crap

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
stormer89

ah crap

Post by stormer89 »

i got fired yesterday. i told my manager i was looking for a second job cuz i wasn't getting enough hours, and i accidently charged someone twice on a debit card or credit card and i didnt know how to properly take down the mocha chill machine and i got fired. i think im gonna go back to mcdonalds or try to find somethin else.
i cant beleive this though, right when i was starting to get my life together. never work for arbys. thats all i gotta say, their management SUCKS.
peace and love and blessed be
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
The Judge

Post by The Judge »

I'm sorry to hear that, hope you find a good job with decent people. Good luck and don't rule out anything that might be good work.

Blessed Be,
The Judge
Wiccan Soldier
Do not attempt, Achieve
Do not hear, Listen
Do not go blindly forward, See
Do not judge, Understand
Do not forget, for in this you shall learn nothing
-The Judge
nini

Post by nini »

Ohhh sorry....maybe your current job is not really meant for you. anyways, good luck on your job hunting
If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you. - TS Elliot
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

well i got a call back on an application i put in a few months ago at my local buffalo wild wings and they want me to come in for a group interview on friday at 2. i wasnt expecting to hear from them so its kinda cool they gave me a call. they have positions for servers open which is sweet. it looks like my luck might be turnin around.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
nini

Post by nini »

that's great news!
If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you. - TS Elliot
RainWizard

Post by RainWizard »

Ya if you got the call I'd say u probably got the job. mmm.. buffalo wings.. u know what they say.. when one door closes another one opens.. sounds like possibilities r opening up.. good luck wit dat.
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

i've got two interviews set up for this week. one at mcdonalds on tuesday and one at steak n shake on wed. im proablly gonna go back to mcdonalds. i liked working for them more than any other company i've worked for so far.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

i got a job at burger king. ill be startin in two weeks or as soon as the paper work gets done. if i get the close shift i'll be getin $7.15 an hour. for fast food thats not bad. they hired me on the spot today. now i dont have to worry about tryin to find a job. im excited to start workin again.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
Peregrine

Post by Peregrine »

I've seen people get fired because they said in front of the "wrong" people that they were looking for new work. Next time you decide to do so, keep it hush hush at your current job. Even at Careerbuilder.com, they have a feature that keeps your information private so that current employers will not see it for this reason. :)

Anyways, I never did fast food ever in my life. What is the work like? My husband's son from a previous marriage is in his thirties now, but he started off as a delivery boy at a Pizza Hut years ago. Now he makes lots of money as some big manager/executive job for Pizza Hut. He worked his way up. Maybe I should try the same even though I am almost 41. I keep seeing ads for "Assistant Manager Trainee" or something similar for places like Dunkin Donuts and other restaurants. I cannot seem to get my foot in the door at any pharmacy even though I passed the certification exam with flying colors. They all want experience. How am I supposed to get it? AH! Have not felt that aggravation in ages! I digress...

Anyways... Wings.... MMMM.... (does a Homer Simpson drool...)
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

well burger king is taking FOREVER to get me started so i set up an interview with my local dollar tree tomorrow. this past week i've been working for my grandparents at their office in the morning and i could do $ tree after that. and they close early like around 9. send some green energy my way lol.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

I GOT A JOB!!! im now gonna be working at the cub foods by my appartment. woot! im excited.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
[cherokeewind]

Post by [cherokeewind] »

stormer89 wrote:I GOT A JOB!!! im now gonna be working at the cub foods by my appartment. woot! im excited.
Congrats...great! :)
Cherokeewind
Peregrine

Post by Peregrine »

stormer89 wrote:I GOT A JOB!!! im now gonna be working at the cub foods by my appartment. woot! im excited.
You suck. :lol:

Heh heh. Congrats.

Time for me to try harder again now that Fay has blown over.
It's like walking down an empty street, listening to your own footsteps. But all you have to do is knock on any door and say, "If you'll let me in, I'll live the way you want me to live. And I'll think the way you want me to think." And all the blinds will go up, and all the doors will open, and you'll never feel lonely. Ever again.

~Henry Drummond, "Inherit the Wind" (1960)

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”