Im free at last

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
LUNAAMOR

Im free at last

Post by LUNAAMOR »

ok i already ended up with my horrible boyfriend. it feels good that know i dont have to be passing trhu really bad times anymore. know i can really be myself dedicate me more to my path. go out with my girl friends. also wear make up whenever i want to whooohhhooaaa . im free im free at last . im not going to be afraid now going late to my house because i know he will not be calling me and then bitching at me because i did not call him . :D :D :D :D :D
well i cant say it enough times
im soo happy to be free. and thanks to the persons that helped me here . thank you so so much .
and know im going to find myself, my life, and my happiness. which are somethings that i have not seen since i started dating him . so he is now my past and im looking forward to find my happiness again and i think i already know where it is . :wink:
"Light up the Darkness" Bob Marley
Zero_TheBenevolent

Post by Zero_TheBenevolent »

I'm proud of you, hun. You're finally through with that rat bag. you deserve so much more and i'm really really sure you'll find that light to keep you bright and happy :wink:
Fallen.

Post by Fallen. »

yay blessed be :D
[EarthWitch]

Post by [EarthWitch] »

Wonderful news! I knew you could do it! You have to continue to be strong, though. Those "old feelings" have a way of trying to creep back in and he may try to make you feel sorry for him.
...not all who wander are lost... (tolkein)

I am the daughter of Earth and Water
and the nursling of the sky-
I pass through the pores of the oceans and shores
I change, but I never die.
-shelley-
LUNAAMOR

Post by LUNAAMOR »

he is actually trying to do that but my feelings for him are none so i dont let myself belive on his lies
Kolohe Redux
Banned Member

Post by Kolohe Redux »

I'm glad you're feeling good now and I am proud of you too. With the right attitude the whole experience can really help you to grow and become even stronger, just keep moving forward and I am sure you will find lots of fun and happiness. Good luck!
mysticfyrefly

Post by mysticfyrefly »

I think its great you were strong and stepped out of that situation.. I've been there myself and once they start controlling you that way it only gets worse. I would take this break find yourself and wait on getting into another relationship right away... Stay strong :)
Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul. And sings the tune without the words, and never stops at all...Emily Dickinson
LUNAAMOR

Post by LUNAAMOR »

thank you all guys. For your support for your advices and kindness. :D :D :D
Addicus

Post by Addicus »

YAY! I'm happy for you. I always thought you could do better(at least based on what I know of him :P)
~Peace, Love, and Gummy Bears~
angelwitch

Post by angelwitch »

Good you for you hun! Stay strong!! Go and enjoy yourself and be happy x
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Ditto what everyone else has said - I'm proud of you hun.
(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))
Tymar

Post by Tymar »

Well done, look to your strengths and keep on track with what you want out of your life.
What you did took alot from what i have read, having had been in a simular situation i know how hard it can be.. so cheers and applause..

Keep working on you :wink:
BB Tymar..

Don't wait for a light to appears at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and light the bloody thing yourself" - Sara Henderson;
LUNAAMOR

Post by LUNAAMOR »

thank you soo much you guys and girls;)
thanks for your support.

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”