How do you want to die?

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
bluemoon

Post by bluemoon »

does it matter?
do we actually get to choose?
however it happens I agree with Taz, with an open mind and heart
RAWRwiccan

Post by RAWRwiccan »

i wanna be cremated and put my ashes into a backpack and burn that and put that in another backpack and burn it and put it in ANOTHER backpack and be smashed with a hammer! Y? it's different :P
Serendipity

Post by Serendipity »

Humm…

Standing in front of a firing squad, feet spread and firmly planted, hands on hips defiantly. No blindfold for me thank you very much, but having a cigarette hanging from my sneering lips would be a nice touch. Hehehe Move over Gypsy Rose Lee!
laruna

Re: How do you want to die?

Post by laruna »

I don't think i have totally accepted death, but i doubt very many teenagers seriously have. But if i had to choose? Something Very quick, and painless. Either when im sleeping, or if it MUST be gruesome, Something very very heavy to fall on my head, crushing the brain before it ever registers that anythign happened.
skyslide

Post by skyslide »

I'd prefer falling. But how I want to go is warm in my bed, of old age, at the same time as my fiance who will be my husband then. If he dies first I want to die of a broken heart because it's so damn romantic. If I die first...well let's hope that doesn't happen. I'd like to die painlessly in a hospital so they can take my organs for those in need. I wouldn't mind dying of some type of disease as long as I'm given time to say my goodbyes and make peace...and am geeked up on painkillers. Well, maybe no painkillers. I'll handle the pain if I'm given the chance to say goodbye.
Tylluan

Post by Tylluan »

I'm not scared of death, I'm more scared of losing loved ones around me.

I had a vision about my own death. I was sitting in a hospital chair, and my son and his then family came to see me. As they walked away I smiled and passed away happy knowing they were safe and together. Perhaps this was wishful thinking as I was pretty old?
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

Well i certainly wouldnt want to die a painful death but who does LOL. I dont imagine i will live to be very old. I see myself dying in probably another 30-35 years. I would love to be burned on a Pyre Mound but I dont really see that as an option so Cremation will have to do. From there I want my ashes scattered in the wind off a cliff on the West Coast of Ireland in Connaught Province.
canobiecrazy

Post by canobiecrazy »

Well, if I ever got diagnosed with something like alzheimers, I would kill myself in the most spectacular, amazing way possible, whatever that is :3

However, if I die of old age, I want it to be peaceful and painless. Well, I want it painless either way, but you know what I mean.

At my funeral, I want people to be happy. Don't mourn my death, celebrate my life.
DaRkMoOn

Post by DaRkMoOn »

I'd rather die in my sleep, quiet and peacefully.But if I had to choose, then I'd choose being shot.
Whitelion728

Post by Whitelion728 »

If I had to choose:great height, when your shot you think about death when you fall you think about a good thing: soaring through the air
If I had a choice: being eaten by a lion.
whisperingMaiden

Post by whisperingMaiden »

Eventually technology will tell us when we will die(iDie).So I wanna die from a sickness or in my sleep so i can do this:
I want to go out with a BANG!
I want to be in an expensive fancy coffin,with fireworks strapped on it and it will be launched in the air,so my corpse is blown up in colors and my spirit lives on in the sky.
The empty void in us,can be filled with a little magic.
dreamcatcher

Post by dreamcatcher »

strange as it is, i'm pretty young (still legally a child) but i think i have accepted death; i'm curious to see whats after this for myself. also, if i had to die a violent/unnatural death than i'd prefer if it happened before i got really old because i'd hate to feel my body decline . . . and the death i would choose would be falling, just to feel that rush of air and the joy of flying (sort of) before i'm gone

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”