Staying Safe

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
stormofwind

Staying Safe

Post by stormofwind »

I am so tired of those words being for months..... now it's so generic and childish..
I remember being a kid when I played with my friends my mother said be safe..
That is understandable then.. now what am I being safe from.. ?I'm not running the streets..
Doing drugs with people on the street ? I'm out in woods with vicious animals..
Not walking on freeway at midnight.. or planning to climb a mountain or break onto area 51.
Those words repulse me.. like there used in some highschool health film..
I know germs are everywhere.. By saying those non magical words can't shield me from the realities of this world.
In short those words have been basically burned into peoples minds..
It's going to take a long to reprogram our brains to rid ourselves of those words. :roll:
Eleanora

Re: Staying Safe

Post by Eleanora »

Right there with you. There isn't even a serious danger. If masks work, then why do we need to social distance? If social distancing works, then why are we wearing masks? If masks and social distancing works, then why are our businesses closed? If we're allowed to stand in line at the store, then why aren't we allowed to stand in line to VOTE?

Because it's not about the virus. ...It never was.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I think what Storm is saying is the Phrase "stay safe" is driving him batty. Kinda like the phrase "it is what it is" drives me batty.
It feels kinda like a "duh" moment, ya know? Of course were going to be careful. No one wants to kill their elderly grandmother, so "you do what you gotta do", oh crap...there's another one that makes me batty! LoL
What I really wish they would hurry on is antibody testing, then we could get a much clearer picture on where it's been and how likely is immunity. It's just too deadly to play around with. Pretty sure both hubs and I had it in late January. He's been on an inhaler ever since.
FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

I'll join the crowd of being pissed off being told to "stay safe". First of all, I have seen no sign of anything making people sick except for their own fear thanks to the responsible and always truthful mass media.... :roll: And I will not say more on that as its not correct behavior, I do not want thought police to lynch me.

Stay safe? Really? I think its a ridiculous thing to say, its better to say, "be careful" than "stay safe." Life is NEVER safe, none of us knows what happens on the next minute, next hour, day, week, month or year. Any one of us could die to a heart attack at any given time, for most its just unlikely. All those people who I know who live their lives "staying safe" are grey, dull as heck boring sissies who never really live for a day. Playing it safe means never risking anything even though we risk our lives by just being alive. And a phrase like that completely looses its power when its repeated all over the place 24/7 pushed into our minds like some mind control mantra. But that's how propaganda works, that's how people are herded...

To heck with staying safe. Its better to live in danger than be a "safe living" zombie. Dangerous thoughts. goodnevil
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.
Hazel Moon

Post by Hazel Moon »

I'm tired of it, too. It's like everywhere I go on forums I see several people all repeating the "stay safe" mantra. And yes, it is generic and childish. And it didn't help me one bit anyway.

I wore a mask and gloves when I went out shopping. I did my part to "stay safe". But I still ended up coming down with who knows what back in April.
We share our physical lives with those in spirit. For life, like love, never dies.
Love knows no limits, not even death.
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

So many bad things have been done in the name of safety... Its ridiculous, as if everyone needs some kind of a big brother to watch over them, just to feel "safe". Life if never safe. And there's something about all that stuff about wearing masks and the oh-so-Orwellian social distancing.... None of these things will ever keep a person with compromised immune system safe from any disease. The above things are not even meant for keeping anyone safe, to me they seem more like gauging consent more than anything. I've seen many people wear a mask OR glowes, that's so ridiculous, then they go on as usual and think they are safe. The only sure way of staying safe would be a full hazmat suit.

And yet again, there are no guarantees in life... The only guaranteed fact is that one day, we're all going to die, one way or another and that's just life. On that day, how many will remember all the hogwash about staying safe? Will it matter how many times they repeated what they were programmed to?

A lot of this over the top safety crap goes on about children these days, kids are so protected they don't learn how to live like my generation did and the ones before. Like keeping our surveilance system on us 24/7, I mean our smart phones. "Just in case", to "stay safe". Its another ridiculous safety thing, its more for the mind than for anything else.

Hmm, soon its time to go out to the lake for fishing. Which is quite dangerous thing to do, please do not tell me to stay safe. :lol:
Hazel Moon

Post by Hazel Moon »

L.J.Hex wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:10 am The only sure way of staying safe would be a full hazmat suit.

And yet again, there are no guarantees in life... The only guaranteed fact is that one day, we're all going to die, one way or another and that's just life. On that day, how many will remember all the hogwash about staying safe? Will it matter how many times they repeated what they were programmed to?
Agreeing with this so much, so very, very much.

I'm starting to think that we are on the same track with how we see this, L.J. Hex. Glad to have met someone who feels the same.
We share our physical lives with those in spirit. For life, like love, never dies.
Love knows no limits, not even death.
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

Life is risk always has been.. in this time was alot more risk enjoy
https://youtu.be/VO_1AdYRGW8
Eleanora

Post by Eleanora »

L.J.Hex wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:10 am The only guaranteed fact is that one day, we're all going to die, one way or another and that's just life.
Lol, no it isn't, that's DEATH. XD

And I personally plan on living FOREVER lmao. XD

...And not in the reincarnation/afterlife sense, I mean it in the literal-biological-immortality-never-gonna-die kinda way lol. I fully plan on living to see the end of the world, my immortal body floating in space for a front-row seat to the final moments of our blue marble. Could be a massive meteor, could be a black hole, could be a man-made super-weapon or a quantum physics accident that creates a wormhole that starts sucking everything into it. Who knows? All I know is I wanna be there when it happens cuz it'll be quite a sight lol. Then I suppose after the space dust has settled I'll either recreate Planet Earth and all it's lifeforms, essentially becoming a Goddess, or just simply fly away into the cosmos in search of other civilizations, see what all is out there.

But yeah...I'm pretty sure I'm going to live forever once I master transmutation lol. I could phase my body into pure energy, then reconstitute whichever way I like, wherever (or whenever) I would like. ::coolglasses::
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

Sabrynia wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:06 am
L.J.Hex wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:10 am The only guaranteed fact is that one day, we're all going to die, one way or another and that's just life.
Lol, no it isn't, that's DEATH. XD

And I personally plan on living FOREVER lmao. XD

...And not in the reincarnation/afterlife sense, I mean it in the literal-biological-immortality-never-gonna-die kinda way lol. I fully plan on living to see the end of the world, my immortal body floating in space for a front-row seat to the final moments of our blue marble. Could be a massive meteor, could be a black hole, could be a man-made super-weapon or a quantum physics accident that creates a wormhole that starts sucking everything into it. Who knows? All I know is I wanna be there when it happens cuz it'll be quite a sight lol. Then I suppose after the space dust has settled I'll either recreate Planet Earth and all it's lifeforms, essentially becoming a Goddess, or just simply fly away into the cosmos in search of other civilizations, see what all is out there.

But yeah...I'm pretty sure I'm going to live forever once I master transmutation lol. I could phase my body into pure energy, then reconstitute whichever way I like, wherever (or whenever) I would like. ::coolglasses::
Dying happens to be the inevitable and natural end of physical existance... Lol. :roll:

Unless got some nice knowledge in alchemy to make you as immortal and everylasting as the cosmos itself? If you do, please englihten me so I know how to avoid that. There's no way I would like to spend eternity stuck in this body, I would rather try another one in another life or another planet.

Better stay safe before you reach that point or your plan might not work out too well. :mrgreen:
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

Hazel Moon wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:43 pm
L.J.Hex wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:10 am The only sure way of staying safe would be a full hazmat suit.

Agreeing with this so much, so very, very much.

I'm starting to think that we are on the same track with how we see this, L.J. Hex. Glad to have met someone who feels the same.
Almost everyone are too concerned about safety... Worrying about ridiculous things which wont do much difference in the end. Usually the most fearful play safe type of people are city folks who have lost touch with nature.

If I would have to predict things, I will go on this year, probably next few more years without getting sick once. All while people around get sick with every kind of thing no matter how much of germ phobia the media instills in them. :P
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Ok here goes, couldn't resist... :roll: :P smiley_dance
"we can try to understand the New York Times effect on man" (or not)

You know Storm
stormofwind wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:04 pm I know germs are everywhere.. By saying those non magical words can't shield me from the realities of this world.
rather than be repulsed we can actually make it a magical act. Remember the words of Ford (not the president), the car maker,) anyway it runs along the same vein... "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you are right". We are workers of the will here and if you do not give the words power they will not protect you. If you think it won't work then it won't. If you think it will then it will. If you empower a chant of protection just for everyday or for shielding around ones self when going out into the world, you have a far greater chance of coming out of "it" whatever "it" may be.
If you don't like the phrase that is going around, make up your own saying. Give it your personal energy and power. Then follow through with measures such as washing your hands etc, etc... We don't draw a pentacle of protection for no reason, Right? This isn't going to last forever. Being a recipient of a lesser known pandemic myself, I know all too well the lifetime of bad health.
Sure life happens, and one can be as reckless as they choose provide they are the only one involved, but I think maintaining a prudent approach to that life is to the benefit of the greater web of existence, which we are all apart of.
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

If someone I know who cares about me uses the SS phrase, I accept the concern; but when a telemarketer says SS like they were saying “have a nice day” I do feel my teeth beginning to grind. 😬

I’ve been shut up in my house since mid-Feb, and on June 12th - when retail reopens - you can bet if I had a Roman Candle I’d relocate it at beloved GovGretch’s backside and gleefully light it. 😈
Eleanora

Post by Eleanora »

L.J.Hex wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:26 am Dying happens to be the inevitable and natural end of physical existance... Lol. :roll:

Unless got some nice knowledge in alchemy to make you as immortal and everylasting as the cosmos itself? If you do, please englihten me so I know how to avoid that. There's no way I would like to spend eternity stuck in this body, I would rather try another one in another life or another planet.
I don't believe anything is inevitable. :mrgreen:

I wouldn't be using alchemy though, I'd be using teleportation, kinda. I learned about it in a book called Miracle Mastery by David DeBold. Essentially it involves meditation that slowly raises your body's energy levels until your whole body is vibrating and turning into pure energy, then sending some of that energy to where you want to go and connecting it and sort of slipping/sliding to the space in time you want to travel, then bringing your energy back down and reconstituting your molecules into a physical form. Your super-conscious mind automatically knows how your body should be constructed, so no need to worry about knowing every centimeter of the inside and outside of your body lol. A side effect of it is that when the superconscious puts you back together, all your scars, birth marks and other ailments disappear. With practice developing your relationships between your conscious, subconscious and superconscious, you can also have your superconscious mind reconstitute your body in different ways. Maybe you want to be twenty years younger? Maybe you don't want to be a girl anymore? Hell, maybe you don't even want to be human anymore and would like to try out being an eagle. XD The superconscious can make that happen. :)

Now let's say every time you teleport, you make your natural body a little bit younger. In essence, you'd never age. You don't really have to worry too much about dying in an accident either because if you have the energy levels necessary to teleport,chances are you have the energy to use large scale telekinesis, and always have a thin telekinetic shield around the surface of your skin that's totally invulnerable. You could get shot and the bullets would just bounce off lol.

Personally, I don't actually KNOW what will happen when I die, and so I choose to live my life as though there is no afterlife, or in case reincarnation is just a happy fairytale we tell ourselves to cope with the fear of death. Nobody can really know for 100% certainty what will happen. And yeah, I know, weird thing for me to say being that I've actually seen dead people before, but HOW can I know it was actually them? What if it was just a recording of them playing on a loop, residual energy that beamed into another dimension? For all I know, they aren't even conscious; their real conscious may in fact simply NOT EXIST anymore. Think about that fora bit, and you'll probably be able to guess why I am very against dying and not looking forward to it at all, because there's possibility that NOTHING happens. Not even eternal darkness and emptyness because in order to experience that, (or anything at all) I'd have to actually exist, and there's always the possibility that the end of one's physical existence is in fact the end of one's ENTIRE existence. So yeah, I'm gonna do EVERYTHING in my power to live as loooong as I possibly can lol. And if I fail, I sure hope there's something next, but that's all I can do at this point; I can't actually believe in reincarnation, heaven, or hell, or whatever. I ASSUME that death is final. The end. NOT to be continued. There is no sequel lol. Just helps me enjoy this life a bit more. XD
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

Umm...Sabryina what you are saying about a being of pure energy and light..
The approached this is Stargate tv show, when Daniel ,died and had ascension and become
a being pure energy. it was great story telling.
Sadly it's not possible .

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”